OT: 112th Obsequious Banter Thread: Nearing the Halfway Point of the Year

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Which 1 of 12 is Your Favorite Month?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chicken N Raffls

Here for the chaos and lolz
Nov 7, 2022
Douglassville

“Is Butterbean ok?”

In the comments :laugh:

Screenshot_20230616_184517_Chrome.jpg

Lord Defect

Secretary of Blowtorching
Nov 13, 2013
I'm not sure where you're coming from on this, and I won't assume, but I feel like it would be discriminating to not allow it, no? In my admittedly very limited experience, I think most folks with disabilities just want to be treated the same as everyone else. And according to the article, it's already been around in Europe. If it helps grow the games and awareness of certain disabilities (and athletes that overcome them) I can't see that as a bad thing.
while I see that side of it, I see the innocence of special Olympics more.
I couldn’t imagine how any Olympian would feel after finding out a judge was caught rigging the scores because he was betting on the games.
There’s too many different angles to corrupt the games.

“Is Butterbean ok?”

Butter bean is only 56? I thought he was in his 40’s back in the 90s

Chicken N Raffls

Nov 7, 2022
Douglassville
I couldn’t imagine how any Olympian would feel after finding out a judge was caught rigging the scores because he was betting on the games.

I gotcha and agree it's a legit concern. I also don't see it going anywhere. It's the world we live in

Reactions: Lord Defect

Chicken N Raffls

Nov 7, 2022
Douglassville
Even when you have it ready, being able to remember you wanted to say it then is incredible

I've given one kick ass public speech in my life. A toast for my bud as his best man at the wedding. My pro tip is: think about what you want to say/convey. Rehearse it in your head as much as you want, but never write it down or memorize it. The words you choose in the moment will be natural and sincere. People love that shit

Lord Defect

Secretary of Blowtorching
Nov 13, 2013
Get a Raptor for play or a F350 Crew Cab Dually for work

BTW congrats
If I upgrade I’m trying to keep it within the 30k extra price range. Possibly.
I did price out a king ranch with all the bells and whistles.
The problem though is ford “arbitrarily” pulled a bunch of features from their lineup due to chip shortages but still have the options available on the “build a vehicle” page.
I believe the dealer said it’s about an 8 month wait to build.

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
I've given one kick ass public speech in my life. A toast for my bud as his best man at the wedding. My pro tip is: think about what you want to say/convey. Rehearse it in your head as much as you want, but never write it down or memorize it. The words you choose in the moment will be natural and sincere. People love that shit

But try doing it after Buttberbean has mushed your brain

Kermit the Prog

Threadkiller
Sponsor
Feb 10, 2010
Greenville, DE

Great. First, I find out I'm older than Appleyard's dad, now I'm finding out I'm older than Butterbean.

Asnito

Blood Rival to a Briere Simp
Mar 2, 2017
If I upgrade I’m trying to keep it within the 30k extra price range. Possibly.
I did price out a king ranch with all the bells and whistles.
The problem though is ford “arbitrarily” pulled a bunch of features from their lineup due to chip shortages but still have the options available on the “build a vehicle” page.
I believe the dealer said it’s about an 8 month wait to build.
A good pickup truck is something you will have for many years so make sure you get exactly what you want even if you have to wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad