GDT: 11/9 Wild @ Hurricanes 7PM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

CioCio

May 13, 2006
Greensboro, NC
Peters got deked so badly on that Parise goal, I think he said to himself he wasn't going to bite for anything after that. Unfortunately that translated to hardly any reaction at all on the next two shots, but they came in hard and fast anyways.

Blueline Bomber

AI Generated Minnesota Wild
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2007
For those interested, today's N&O said the team was working on the powerplay.

And during OT, the entire coaching staff was yelling at the players on the ice to give up the puck to extend the 4-on-3

Joe McGrath

Oct 29, 2009
For those interested, today's N&O said the team was working on the powerplay.

And during OT, the entire coaching staff was yelling at the players on the ice to give up the puck to extend the 4-on-3

I don't even know why the coaches bother yelling to the players on the ice. I can't hear the guys yelling from my bench with 0-3 people in the stands, how in the hell are NHLers supposed to hear the coaches over 10-20k people?

TheBigKahuna

Dec 6, 2010
Canes Country
I think we're long past the time where the Canes just need to go "balls to the wall" in OT. Take risks, pound as many shots as possible, etc. They are not going to win any shootouts. I don't care who the 'tender is.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad