BRUINS GDT 11/4 | Game 11: Motown and Bound | Bruins @ Detroit Red Wings | 7pm ET | NESN, 98.5 FM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

KillerMillerTime

Jun 30, 2019
Ok need advice .... Kid just got invited to a sleepover...which means the wife will want to hang with me (we're in the middle of Netflix Fall of the House of Usher) but the Bruins game is on and she's not a sports fan ...I'll bargain for one period because I roll like that....which period should I watch? I need a poll of "If you could only watch one period of a Bruins game which period should it be" ....GO BRUINS!

3rd period because you may get OT also...lol.

BruinsDude

Jan 18, 2007
Whitman, Ma
20231030_185041.jpg

KillerMillerTime

Jun 30, 2019
Bruins win again, 5-3 . rw in trouble .

No #73 and #48, going to be really difficult getting 5 on the road. If they win it will be 3-2 with Ullmark #1 star.

I expect a push each period by the Wings like we saw in the 3rd period last Saturday.

Guelph Bruin

Sponsor
Mar 2, 2015
Ok need advice .... Kid just got invited to a sleepover...which means the wife will want to hang with me (we're in the middle of Netflix Fall of the House of Usher) but the Bruins game is on and she's not a sports fan ...I'll bargain for one period because I roll like that....which period should I watch? I need a poll of "If you could only watch one period of a Bruins game which period should it be" ....GO BRUINS!
Unofficial poll has 100% unified opinion that the 3rd period is the one to watch when you can only watch one period! 3rd period it is! ...but back in Claude's days if we had the lead going into the 3rd ...it would be prevent defense and not fun to watch...ahhh the good old weather the whole 3rd period storm days ...eww! Worked though in the grand scheme of things

Reactions: Gordoff

Gordoff

Formerly: Strafer
Jan 18, 2003
The Hub
Third Period!

Reactions: Guelph Bruin

Gordoff

Formerly: Strafer
Jan 18, 2003
The Hub
I couldn't watch the last game (I saw some of it via an iffy stream). Got a few computer viruses but not tonight it's NESN!!

Reactions: Ladyfan
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad