BRUINS GDT 11/4 | Game 11: Motown and Bound | Bruins @ Detroit Red Wings | 7pm ET | NESN, 98.5 FM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
You'll get 2 sassy afternoon games back to back @ 1:00 p.m. Eastern on Friday Nov. 24th (Red Wings @ Boston) and Saturday Nov. 25th (Boston @ Rangers)
I’m a big afternoon game guy. Wake up, nice breakfast.

When I say afternoon I mean morning because I definitely pour a pint at 11 am. That’s when the Bruins typically play during their “afternoon games” - I say afternoon because I’m speaking to the majority here, haha.

smithformeragent

Sep 22, 2005
Milford, NH
Jake is packed and ready to go
1699095011464.jpeg

sooshii

still dancing
Sponsor
Jan 25, 2009
Philly burbs
I’m a big afternoon game guy. Wake up, nice breakfast.

When I say afternoon I mean morning because I definitely pour a pint at 11 am. That’s when the Bruins typically play during their “afternoon games” - I say afternoon because I’m speaking to the majority here, haha.
Me too. Love a matinee!

AngryMilkcrates

End of an Era
Jun 4, 2016
Projected lines are looking like…

JVR - Zacha - Pasta
March - Coyle - JDB
Freddy - Poitras - Geekie
Heinen - Beecher - Steen

If JVR doesn’t bring his A game I think we could see him flipped for Heinen. Otherwise, I like the lines.

The Coyle line takes a lot of the defensive load but still outshoots their opponents. The Zacha line draws attention but that trio did well at the start of the year so it’s worth another look. And with all the other teams heavy hitters focused on the Pasta and Marchand lines, Poitras can run the show with two heavy wingers.
I do not like that bottom 6.

The FPG 3rd line did not look good a few games ago when Monty first put it together. Hope they gel and that changes otherwise the lines will be in a blender again all game. Not to our benefit.
That 4th is just disjointed, what's the identity there? Hope to be surprised, maybe Heinen can get Steen going.

PlayMakers

Aug 9, 2004
Medfield, MA
I do not like that bottom 6.

The FPG 3rd lines did not look good a few games ago whne Monty first put it together. Hope they gel and that changes otherwise the lines will be in a blender again all game. Not to our benefit.
That 4th is just disjointed, whats the identity there? Hope to be surprised, maybe Heinen can get Steen going.
What game was that? FPG has dominated their opposition, outshooting them 31-17, which is the best differential of any line Poitras has played on.

I agree the 4th line has no identity at the moment, but not sure there is a solution to that with Lucic and Lauko injured. At this point they're just trying to put a line together that doesn't get caved in.

Reactions: hrdpuk and Ladyfan

NDiesel

Mar 22, 2008
NWO
Have my own hockey game at 7, wish I didn't miss the start of this one. I think we see a nice offensive outburst against the Wings, they give up a lot of goals.

Reactions: lopey and hrdpuk

AngryMilkcrates

End of an Era
Jun 4, 2016
What game was that? FPG has dominated their opposition, outshooting them 31-17, which is the best differential of any line Poitras has played on.

I agree the 4th line has no identity at the moment, but not sure there is a solution to that with Lucic and Lauko injured. At this point they're just trying to put a line together that doesn't get caved in.
I believe it was 2 games ago? Frederick was posted to Poitras to give him some "protection" I think the line lasted a period before it got put on puree.

Reactions: PlayMakers
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad