BRUINS GDT 11/4 | Game 11: Motown and Bound | Bruins @ Detroit Red Wings | 7pm ET | NESN, 98.5 FM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

caz16

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 11, 2011
Ontario
full
I hate this time change, being an early riser, I will be waking at 4 am for weeks. I wish they would just stop the nonsense.

ProdigalFan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 2, 2011
Mansfield, MA
Had to listen to the Toronto game on the radio, didn't think they'd win, but they dug down and did it. I have no clue anymore with this team. Again, I'd think this would be a loss due to the injuries and players picking up extra minutes, but you never know. I just don't want to see anyone else injured.

Guelph Bruin

Sponsor
Mar 2, 2015
Ok need advice .... Kid just got invited to a sleepover...which means the wife will want to hang with me (we're in the middle of Netflix Fall of the House of Usher) but the Bruins game is on and she's not a sports fan ...I'll bargain for one period because I roll like that....which period should I watch? I need a poll of "If you could only watch one period of a Bruins game which period should it be" ....GO BRUINS!

Reactions: Gordoff

ON3M4N

Ignores/60 = Elite
Dec 13, 2015
Connecticut
Old Man Mason is potting his first NHL goal tonight....at least I hope he does so I can win my bet. He's a +1200 as an anytime scorer on DraftKings tonight

Reactions: BMC and lopey

Trizz617

Jan 5, 2018
Boston/Quebec
soundcloud.com

sooshii

still dancing
Sponsor
Jan 25, 2009
Philly burbs
Ok need advice .... Kid just got invited to a sleepover...which means the wife will want to hang with me (we're in the middle of Netflix Fall of the House of Usher) but the Bruins game is on and she's not a sports fan ...I'll bargain for one period because I roll like that....which period should I watch? I need a poll of "If you could only watch one period of a Bruins game which period should it be" ....GO BRUINS!
Third

ETA- unless you think she might fall asleep watching. Then maybe first, and you get to see the whole game.

lopey

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 27, 2009
Frozen Tundra Northern Ontario
Third

Reactions: Guelph Bruin

JOKER 192

Blow it up
Sponsor
Jun 14, 2010
Montreal,Canada
Easily the last

Reactions: Guelph Bruin

bobbyorr04

Bruins fan 4ever
Sponsor
Apr 12, 2011
Always 3rd period

..and record the first 2 to watch later or next day

AngryMilkcrates

End of an Era
Jun 4, 2016

3rd, 1sts mean little for the most part and the Bs are all over the place in the second. Either its great or terrible, sometimes both.

3rd will let you know what the game is about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad