GDT: 11/30/2015

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eco

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 7, 2013
QC

MONDAY, NOVEMBER 30, 2015

:avs vs :isles
7:00 PM ET (ALT2,MSG+)

:canes vs :rangers
7:00 PM ET (FS-CR,MSG)

:edmonton vs :leafs
7:30 PM ET (TVAS,SN)

:nucks vs :ducks2
10:00 PM ET (SNP,FS-W)

white galaxy*

oilatleaf tonite , the oil/quinn feed blows away the creep romanuk booth .
how the **** did leafies fire joe bowen ????????????????????
the guys one of thee best plus most liked by his fans

oil gonna lite up leafies 4 about 6 , phanuef walked multiple times :popcorn::xcheers:

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
Decided to see a broadcast on GCL that I don't see very much, so I'm watching the Avs game tonight. I know they are terrible, but there are still some players I do enjoy watching, like Matt Duchane or Nathan McKinnan.

Del Preston

Mar 8, 2013
Sparks will get the shutout. This happens every time the Oilers play a rookie or backup goalie.

Get North

Aug 25, 2013
B.C.
Nick Kyperos is right here. Nurse, the 20 year old rookie is the one that has to step up for his teammates and talk to Phaneuf. Nobody else on the team stuck up for Pouliot when he got hit or any other time Phaneuf took a run at Edmonton. LA, Chicago, NYR, MTL all stick up for their teammates, they don't have big goons but they have each other's back.

Del Preston

Mar 8, 2013
Nick Kyperos is right here. Nurse, the 20 year old rookie is the one that has to step up for his teammates and talk to Phaneuf. Nobody else on the team stuck up for Pouliot when he got hit or any other time Phaneuf took a run at Edmonton. LA, Chicago, NYR, MTL all stick up for their teammates, they don't have big goons but they have each other's back.
The Oilers haven't stuck up for each other since like 2008. Guys like Eberle won't do it because that kind of stuff doesn't get on the highlight reel.

Nice try with the jinx :P
;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad