GDT: 11/19/2015

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Patrice Krejci*

Pastafarian
Aug 12, 2014
Washington DC
i know this. yet you people continue to claim Carter was picking a fight with a midget somehow and that's why he was doubled up on.

Well he was doubled up on because C.Miller and Randall usually stick up for players like that, especially one of our main weapons like Krug. I would expect the same thing if the situation was reversed...the issue is wth happened to Zucker. I guess when word of the injury is out we will know better what caused it, if it was Beleskey's fault he should be have a meeting with the league, it was a slash regardless of how soft it seemed.

rynryn

Reluctant Optimist. Permanently Déclassé.
May 29, 2008
Minny
Well he was doubled up on because C.Miller and Randall usually stick up for players like that, especially one of our main weapons like Krug. I would expect the same thing if the situation was reversed...the issue is wth happened to Zucker. I guess when word of the injury is out we will know better what caused it, if it was Beleskey's fault he should be have a meeting with the league, it was a slash.

as pissed as i am, if they suspend him it will be for the result, not the action and as a lot of slashes that look like that are thrown, not sure they'd want to do that.

Patrice Krejci*

Pastafarian
Aug 12, 2014
Washington DC
as pissed as i am, if they suspend him it will be for the result, not the action and as a lot of slashes that look like that are thrown, not sure they'd want to do that.

I understand it's a routine slash but there shouldn't really be a routine slash. If the NHL wants clean hard hitting hockey with more goals cracking down on the subtle **** like that and the picks is a start. Liked Beleskey's game but it had to be more than a tap if it was his doing and not a cramp or ice quality issue.

rynryn

Reluctant Optimist. Permanently Déclassé.
May 29, 2008
Minny
I understand it's a routine slash but there shouldn't really be a routine slash. If the NHL wants clean hard hitting hockey with more goals cracking down on the subtle **** like that and the picks is a start. Liked Beleskey's game but it had to be more than a tap if it was his doing and not a cramp or ice quality issue.

we've seen this scenario before, so we're assuming it was the stick like it was last time it happened. Ohlunds was much harder though IIRC.

Dbrownss

Jan 5, 2014
Blues have perfected the 5 on 3 PK....my god this team loves to kill penalties....smh

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
Blues have perfected the 5 on 3 PK....my god this team loves to kill penalties....smh

The Buffalo PP ranks 3rd in the nhl. Best way to stop it is to put them on a 5 on 3 lol. 0 for the season and counting

Bread and Circuses

Smile and wave.
Sponsor
Dec 2, 2010
Somewhere in the middle
i know this. yet you people continue to claim Carter was picking a fight with a midget somehow and that's why he was doubled up on. edit: it's neither here nor there, as I really don't care about anything other than the slash. I believe i got off on a tangent when someone seemed to imply Carter was gooning it up vs Krug to distract from (or justify) the later slash.

Just about if not every player on every team in the NHL dishes out slashes like that every single game.

Is it a slash?

Sure.

Crappy outcome?

Absolutely.

But do people really think Beleskey was aiming for the unprotected sweet spot of the knee?

C'mon now.

That slash is so routinely redundant people cannot possibly think it was dirty.

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
While I have a feeling I know how this ot will go...really impressive fight back from the hole Ennis put them in from the Sabres tonight. Thought the last 2 periods were real high end quality work against a great team

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
No Eichel in the shootout. Had to let Ennis go.

Hey Disco Dan...you're fired

Dbrownss

Jan 5, 2014
I blame Ennis and Gionta for that loss. We outplayed St. Louis quite handily.

Yep, Blues hung up the "do not disturb" sign tonight. Buffalo took it to them. That 3 on 3 was heart attack filled...my goodness

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
Heh...thanks to coach's challenges and ot/shootout incompetence the Sabres have lost 3 in a row despite playing hockey no one dreamed possible the last 2 years. Amazing.

Not really amazing though...Gionta kills everything and if he misses something Ennis kills it for him. One of them is always out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad