GDT: 11/19/2015

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here
Status
Not open for further replies.

rynryn

Reluctant Optimist. Permanently Déclassé.
May 29, 2008
Minny
Yeah what that guy said earlier: Wild don't want to win tonight.
Dubnyk has woken up a little but everyone else is intent on resting up for Thanksgiving week.

Koized

Oct 8, 2005
Lol Wilson gets tripped blatently in front of the goalie and no call after the refs gift the Stars two soft calls.

Koized

Oct 8, 2005
Dallas is so overrated. They play like the Capitals use to under Boudreau.

Plub

Part time Leaf fan
Jan 9, 2011
Arizona
If he keeps jumping into hits like this, we'll see if his old man taught him to scrap, too.

He was hit in the head at the start of the game. Are you as disturbed by that as you are him giving it right back?

Davebo*

He was hit in the head at the start of the game. Are you as disturbed by that as you are him giving it right back?

Post your video evidence, then. I confess I didn't see that. But I did see domi jump into Patryn.

A cheapshot for a cheapshot - that IS the domi family motto... :sarcasm:

account deactivated

Finns > Swedes
Feb 28, 2008
ATX
Dallas is so overrated. They play like the Capitals use to under Boudreau.

I've watched all the Stars games so far this season and this has been one of their worst, so if you're basing that off this single game, catch a few more and you might be surprised. I agree that they are a bit overrated because they've been extremely lucky with a few of their wins, but as the old saying goes "ya gotta be good to be lucky".

byfuglien

Mar 23, 2014
Europe
Not alot of scoring going on around the leauge...

Might as well start watching KHL and drop sitting up all night watching this turd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad