GDT: 11/19/2015

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

white galaxy*

good job dallas stars putting the awesome dave strader back in a booth full time , excellent

rynryn

Reluctant Optimist. Permanently Déclassé.
May 29, 2008
Minny
remember when that "no big deal" slash by Ohlund broke Koivu's leg? yeah the Boston tv crew are complete ****wits.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Screw the Bruins. Dirty ass team. Now one our best forwards are out.

I mean, the Wild put out Vatrano with a blatant board earlier in the game. **** happens. Don't even know how Zucker got so badly hurt on that. Hope it just caught him in the funny bone or something.

account deactivated

Finns > Swedes
Feb 28, 2008
ATX
good job dallas stars putting the awesome dave strader back in a booth full time , excellent

I was skeptical because all I had known was Ralph and Razor, but I think I prefer Strader in the role now that I've had some time to hear him. His voice is a perfect fit with Razor's.

rynryn

Reluctant Optimist. Permanently Déclassé.
May 29, 2008
Minny
Well i guess someone has to carry the torch of stickwork since Lucic is gone. :\

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
I mean, the Wild put out Vatrano with a blatant board earlier in the game. **** happens. Don't even know how Zucker got so badly hurt on that. Hope it just caught him in the funny bone or something.

Twice in the game Bruins jumped guys from behind when they were already engaged with someone else, and now with 5 secs left and a two goal lead Belesky chops at the unprotected parts of Zucker's knee.

Scum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad