Post-Game Talk: 10 shots and all we needed was 2 - SCF bound!!!

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Ritchie Valens

Sep 24, 2007

Anyone post this yet?
Holy f*** Nucks fans the worst. Like give it up, it’s been weeks. Let the guy congratulate whomever he wants
80% of Gazdik’s messages were probably from that taj1944 maroon on twitter, the other 20% were from three on zero.

That was hilarious to listen to though, and of course Canucks fans listen to that. They’re just as obsessed but in a jilted ex-lover kind of way as those buffoons on CP are.

Oilslick941611

Jul 4, 2006
Ottawa
80% of Gazdik’s messages were probably from that taj1944 maroon on twitter, the other 20% were from three on zero.

That was hilarious to listen to though, and of course Canucks fans listen to that. They’re just as obsessed but in a jilted ex-lover kind of way as those buffoons on CP are.
Im pretty sure 3-0 got banned because dude has been M.I.A since midway through the Dallas series.

Hasn't posted since Wednesday, guess he saw the writing on the wall.

Last edited:

K1984

Feb 7, 2008
I don’t know if it was said anywhere but in the final minute…that perfect draw weight by Brown on that clear was something else. The puck came to a stop about 6-8” in front of the back red line and the linesmen had to wave it off. That alone killed 10 valuable seconds off the clock.

At the game I cheered for that clear when the icing got waived off harder than I think I cheered for most Oiler goals this season ahah. An absolutely pivotal play that could have created a range of bad outcomes if it went the wrong way.

Ritchie Valens

Sep 24, 2007
At the game I cheered for that clear when the icing got waived off harder than I think I cheered for most Oiler goals this season ahah. An absolutely pivotal play that could have created a range of bad outcomes if it went the wrong way.
That last onetimer by I think Robertson with 7 seconds left, was that anywhere near the net? Even after watching it a dozen times, I can’t tell if he hammered it 6 feet wide or if deflected off someone.

Look at my OP lol.
:laugh:

“Tell me you didn’t read my OP without telling me you didn’t read my OP.”

Sorry dude…I glazed right by them all and started my own posts haha.

K1984

Feb 7, 2008
That last onetimer by I think Robertson with 7 seconds left, was that anywhere near the net? Even after watching it a dozen times, I can’t tell if he hammered it 6 feet wide or if deflected off someone.

I didn't have the greatest angle to see exactly how wide it was, but I'll just say that at the time I didn't perceive it to be all that close.

I actually had to watch it again to refresh my memory on which Robertson chance people were talking about after reading some commentary on it. At the time I didn't even make the connection it was Robertson due to the chaos of the moment.

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003

:laugh:

“Tell me you didn’t read my OP without telling me you didn’t read my OP.”

Sorry dude…I glazed right by them all and started my own posts haha.
I think it went wide judging by Robertson’s reaction. Robertson looked cooked the last three games of the series. Felt like he could barely skate at times.

Soundwave

Mar 1, 2007
Congrats, Skinner had a monster game that hopefully he can build from, wasn't our best game by any stretch, but some nerves were to be expected given what was at stake.

Oilers made the Cup Final in 2006 beating Anaheim 2-1 as well with a clenching finish where Anaheim got a 5-on-3 and failed to score. Also funny, Corey Perry is still playing 18 years later and this time is on the Oilers.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad