GDT: 10/13/16 7 PM - Game 1 - BRUINS at Columbus OPENING NIGHT - NESN, WBZ-FM 98.5

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

lextune

I'm too old for this.
Jun 9, 2008
New Hampshire
Good evening all. Glad to be back here for another season of GDTs.

I hope everyone had a good summer.

...and last but not least, I hope (for the 7th or 8th year in a row) that Claude proves me wrong this year.

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy Quaider and Looch
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
Good evening all. Glad to be back here for another season of GDTs.

I hope everyone had a good summer.

...and last but not least, I hope (for the 7th or 8th year in a row) that Claude proves me wrong this year.

Hi Lex ! Nice to see you back

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
Streams/Proxies – (UPDATED 10/17/15) Per site admins: "Links to illegal streams may not be posted. The forums may not be used to solicit links to streams." Because of DMCA issues this policy covers all threads, including gameday threads. We do not permit any discussion of illegal streaming services or proxy use whatsoever.

Concessionaire

That could have gone better.
Sponsor
Sep 24, 2003
New Orleans
Brothers and sisters, it's been a long summer. But autumn has arrived, and now we must once again endeavor to achieve...

total-consciousness.jpg

toasterjam

Sep 23, 2014
Mass
Im so excited for getting to see the kids....I haven't even thought how awesome it will be to get to watch a player like Backes every game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad