GDT: 1/9/14 - 7:30PM EDT - Washington VS Tampa Bay

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

MadFerIt95*

Even if you guys lose this game, it's a guaranteed win on saturday. The Bolts always beat the Flyers :(

jg39

SFY is great
Aug 16, 2007
NC
That's 2 goals tonight inside the last minute of a period. That is the kind of stuff that drives coaches up a wall.

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
Oh I'll put that last goal on Marty getting too cute. The other three? On that ****ing sieve in net. Twice in three games he cost us at least a point.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Marty made a bad play, no doubt. But if you can't trust Lindback to make that save, well, do you really have any faith in your goaltending?

And that's my big question now. Everyone knows there's no confidence in the guy. Even if that goal's not in the last minute, it's an absolute momentum killer. Lindback should be in a competition for his job as of now.

FinnLightning26

Death and no taxes
Sep 16, 2007
Lapland
Marty was horrible there but Lindbäck needs to make a ****ing save there. The team just battled back for him and he lets in a goal in the last minute. Deflection again but he was way out of position at least to my eye there.

Obviously

Dec 4, 2013
Marty made a bad play, no doubt. But if you can't trust Lindback to make that save, well, do you really have any faith in your goaltending?

And that's my big question now. Everyone knows there's no confidence in the guy. Even if that goal's not in the last minute, it's an absolute momentum killer. Lindback should be in a competition for his job as of now.

This is the worst part about him. You can literally see the energy sucked out of the team every time he lets one of these in. I would rather play the entire game with an empty net. It's such ******** that we have to steal our goalie games. I wonder if he realizes he's ruining his career who would ever sign this guy again

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
36-20 shots. 4-3 Loss.

I know Cooper's going to be diplomatic with his answers tonight, but I also hope he doesn't make excuses for Lindy.

Anyone else hoping to see Desjardins on Saturday?

Callum

Jun 8, 2012
Melbourne, Australia
Marty was horrible there but Lindbäck needs to make a ****ing save there. The team just battled back for him and he lets in a goal in the last minute. Deflection again but he was way out of position at least to my eye there.

Exactly, the team dug Lindy out of the hole he put us in.

Should have been 3-2 Lightning.

So pissed right now, Yzerman and Coop need to stop kidding themselves about Lindback. Cut your losses and get a real backup.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad