GDT: Preseason Game 4: Kings @ Ducks 7pm Pacific

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

MCB

Jun 21, 2019
I won't be able to watch it live, if I can watch it afterwards on victory+ I may do that ... Then again looking at the line up... The highlights* may be just fine.

*All 2 of them

70sSanO

Apr 21, 2015
Mission Viejo, CA
Everyone rags on the Kings having Bally Sports West.

I get to watch the Ducks on KCOP. What an upgrade.

It is going to sit right between the 700 Club and reruns of T.J. Hooker.

John

• Haha
Reactions: MCB

DucksFanDFW

Sep 18, 2009
Ranger, TX
Does anyone else have a stream icon in Victory+? I tried to stream a Stars game yesterday but there was no way to send it to a TV.

SingDomestica

Jul 10, 2008
SoCal
Does anyone else have a stream icon in Victory+? I tried to stream a Stars game yesterday but there was no way to send it to a TV.
I don’t mean to sound like a jerk or anything, but have you tried the Victory+ TV app? I’ve installed it on on both Roku and Google TV myself and have heard it’s available on Apple TV as well, so it seems to have high availability app-wise.

DucksFanDFW

Sep 18, 2009
Ranger, TX
I don’t mean to sound like a jerk or anything, but have you tried the Victory+ TV app? I’ve installed it on on both Roku and Google TV myself and have heard it’s available on Apple TV as well, so it seems to have high availability app-wise.
You don't sound like a jerk at all... I guess I am just ignorant because I thought it was phone only.

ADHB

Sponsor
Apr 9, 2012
You don't sound like a jerk at all... I guess I am just ignorant because I thought it was phone only.
They put out a tweet the other day saying where their app was available. It's available on most streaming devices (Roku, Firestick, etc.) and most smart TV's, with the rest coming soon.

Reactions: Static

DucksFanDFW

Sep 18, 2009
Ranger, TX
They put out a tweet the other day saying where their app was available. It's available on most streaming devices (Roku, Firestick, etc.) and most smart TV's, with the rest coming soon.
Not much of a twitter person. I downloaded the app yesterday to watch the Stars game and the only options they gave on the website was android and IOS. So, I figured it was only available there.

Reactions: Static

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad