1/8th Assed GDT Game 6 - This is what happens

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Want me to do anymore GDT's this season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The Grouch

Jan 31, 2009
That was...fun :eek:

the-wolf-of-wall-street-clap.gif

We appreciate that.

ItsOnlytheRiver

Mar 25, 2010
It's an infraction that occurred right in front of a ref, right in front of the defending team's goal. That call needs to be made every time.

Also, good lord with the "have you watched hockey?" retort. Grow up
I agree that it sounds like I am chiding you, but it was a legitimate question. The whining about the refs in here tonight was embarrassing.

BlueMed

Jul 18, 2019
I agree that it sounds like I am chiding you, but it was a legitimate question. The whining about the refs in here tonight was embarrassing.

How is it embarrassing when the calls or lack of were obviously missed? They missed a blatant interference on Walman, a blatant trip on Parayko, a phantom hook on Scandella, just to name a few.

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
How is it embarrassing when the calls or lack of were obviously missed? They missed a blatant interference on Walman, a blatant trip on Parayko, a phantom hook on Scandella, just to name a few.
Refs were indeed dog shit tonight but we didn't play well enough for a win either. This was the token Colorado game so I am not really surprised. Also, Binny cannot let that 4th goal in tonight, ended up being the difference even with the poor officiating and lackluster play from the team as a whole tonight.

I am actually very happy we don't have to play them again until April because after playing them for like 15 times the past 9 months I am over the constant Ref fest games vs them. They throw more picks than a NBA team and it never once gets called, its legit crazy. Reminds me of the treatment Wings got in the mid/late 90s and Hawks got in the early 2010s. Ref Jose got the same treatment for a long ass time too but they never did anything with it.

Onto the next game.

Davimir Tarablad

Sep 16, 2015
I’d rather that than the fans that play kiss ass and do the whole “ xxxx fan coming in peace, just wanted to say you guys played great and are always tough to play against. Hugs and kisses xoxo ”.
Sure, but the simple solution is to simply not allow posts on opponent's boards regardless of the content of the post.

Reactions will always be a bit excessive, especially on a missed call like the one on Parayko where it's a one goal game with very little time left in the game.

Reactions: TK 421

Bobby Orrtuzzo

Ya know
Jul 8, 2015
St. Louis
I hate super heavy ref blaming but there were some legit bad non calls. Even some on the Avs board were dating they got away with that trip in front of the net near the end. And then icing call when Kyrou was clearly right there? Ugh.

But like Dizee said, it wasn’t a great performance overall. I like Binny being aggressive and love him as much as everyone else but the dudes gonna actually lose it one day and get his ass suspended and cost us games.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad