GDT: 1/21/14 - WILD @ STARS - Heater/Suter Birthday Edition / 7 pm CST / NBCSN, TSN2

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Northland Wild Man

Finnesotans?
Jun 14, 2011
Grand Forks, ND
wWPGDM9.gif

Sometimes I really miss the old days of hockey, when just about everyone on the ice could fight a little. If anything happened it was for the most part settled by the players. Good memories.

Puhis

Will accept caffeine.
Jul 4, 2011
Jaervenpaeae
We look much better. Good to see.

Roussel just murdered Brodziak into the boards after the whistle. Blatant attempt to injure, no doubt.

Puhis

Will accept caffeine.
Jul 4, 2011
Jaervenpaeae
After looking at the replay, the league should look into that. Roussel had 0 excuse to charge into Brodziak like that, especially after the whistle.

Interference, charging, boarding and roughing. 2 minutes for the last one.

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
Yeah, it's all the corporate ass****s who buy up the good seats and go do blow instead. The upper deck/where the cameras aren't are where the real fandom is at.

In their defense, I'd rather do blow than watch the Stars too

Minnesota

L'Etoile du Nord
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2011
Nothing against him, he plays rough and all but that was uncalled for and should be looked at by the league.

Didn't look bad in my opinion.

Still wish the Wild had a Burrows/Roussel type player that played rough.

llamapalooza

Hockey State Expat
Aug 11, 2010
Montréal
I miss when our power play just passed the puck around the perimeter of the offensive zone. You know, because that involved being in the offensive zone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad