GDT: 1/21/14 - WILD @ STARS - Heater/Suter Birthday Edition / 7 pm CST / NBCSN, TSN2

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Northland Wild Man

Finnesotans?
Jun 14, 2011
Grand Forks, ND
Old man Whitney scores.

I really hope the Wild start to take their frustrations out on this team soon. If you can't beat a team that's chasing you. You want to make it extremely hard for the team chasing you to catch up. I'll just leave it at that.

And more high sticking. So many soft calls tonight.

llamapalooza

Hockey State Expat
Aug 11, 2010
Montréal
The officiating is a problem, but that's not why they're losing. They have seven shots on goal. This is a team that simply decided not to try tonight.

Very interested to see the coaching response. I know what I'd do, but I really don't believe Mike Yeo has the courage to stand up to his own team, Herb Brooks style.

DUMBA55

Jun 18, 2013
The officiating is a problem, but that's not why they're losing. They have seven shots on goal. This is a team that simply decided not to try tonight.

Very interested to see the coaching response. I know what I'd do, but I really don't believe Mike Yeo has the courage to stand up to his own team, Herb Brooks style.

Coaching response? Mike Yeo has no response - for anything. (i.e.- "I have no excuses", "I've stopped talking to the guys in the lockerroom after games, that's their time") etc...etc...

Puhis

Will accept caffeine.
Jul 4, 2011
Jaervenpaeae
Well, that SHOULD be a penalty. 6 guys on the ice, and the extra man interfered with the play.

Instead we get a neutral zone faceoff and an icing call against us.

Puhis

Will accept caffeine.
Jul 4, 2011
Jaervenpaeae
Way to dive, Roussel. Little love tap and he looks like he's dying, then looks OK in bench seconds later. Ugh.

tyratoku

May 28, 2010
MN
Looks like Pominville barely touched him. Roussel was laying down like he took a two hander to the jewels.

My dislike for this team grows like no other. Wow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad