GDT: 1/21/14 - WILD @ STARS - Heater/Suter Birthday Edition / 7 pm CST / NBCSN, TSN2

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

tyratoku

May 28, 2010
MN
And now Pominville gets a penalty.

raylen2ueckf.gif

These ****ing refs.

Avder

The Very Weedcat
Jun 2, 2011
A place.

..............bench

..............minor??

Bench..... minor?

Bench minor?

BENCH MINOR???

BENCH MINOR??!?!?!?!?!?

**** THIS ****.

llamapalooza

Hockey State Expat
Aug 11, 2010
Montréal
Hey, the "obvious bias" penalty comes out! ****ing great!

And thanks for doing it on our one ****ing scoring rush of the game, ref.

Time for Yeo to fly the white flag.

Roger-Neilson-White-Flag.png

Avder

The Very Weedcat
Jun 2, 2011
A place.
This game is a ****ing disgrace on two accounts.

First of all, our ****ing team has yet to get out of bed and get their ****ing ***** out of the team hotel and into the god damned arena.

And these refs are so ****ing blind and biased that we could sneeze on a guy and get put on the penalty kill, but it took one of their guys running one of our guys like a ****ing freight train to get even one for us. NOT THAT THAT WOULD HELP considering how ****** our ****ing powerplay is.

I'd go off, but this game isnt worth the rant.

This is disgusting.

Casper

30 goal grinder
Mar 23, 2010
MN
Powerplays are 6-1 for Dallas.

Way to call it even refs.

well when you keep hitting guys in the face with your stick it happens. Refs really aren't too far off. Not sure about the bench minor and a few icing calls but thats my only complaint.

Wild just plain suck right now.

Northland Wild Man

Finnesotans?
Jun 14, 2011
Grand Forks, ND

First of all, our ****ing team has yet to get out of bed and get their ****ing ***** out of the team hotel and into the god damned arena.

And these refs are so ****ing blind and biased that we could sneeze on a guy and get put on the penalty kill, but it took one of their guys running one of our guys like a ****ing freight train to get even one for us. NOT THAT THAT WOULD HELP considering how ****** our ****ing powerplay is.

This is disgusting.

Agreed.

It's good to see the old Avder once in a while. :nod:

llamapalooza

Hockey State Expat
Aug 11, 2010
Montréal

This is disgusting.

Seriously, everything about this game is an embarrassment.

It takes a special kind of brazenly bad ref to give a "you hurt my feelings" penalty to a team you've given a 1-5 disadvantage on penalties. Like, I generally think the team should be able to overcome the occasional officiating mistake, but it's like these refs are actively trying to upstage the play in what would have been one of our worst games of the season anyway.

Generic User

How's your burger?
Jul 7, 2009
Uncanny Valley

This is disgusting.

Morrrre. Moreee. Fuel the Avder rage!!!

jack-nicholson-yes.gif

Puhis

Will accept caffeine.
Jul 4, 2011
Jaervenpaeae
Questionable calls this game:

Interference against Niederreiter (on what wasn't even interference, just a love tap. Didn't stop or even slow down the opposite player)
Roussel only getting a minor despite a very dangerous play (should've been a boarding/charging/interference major in my opinion)
Fontaine high stick (Hit the opposite player in the hand/chest area)
Granlund high stick (questionable at least, didn't look like he even made any significant contact)
Missed too many on the ice call
Missed embellishment call on Roussel
Bench minor only seconds later

Add that to some fairly questionable icing calls and non-calls, and, well, it's been a frustrating game.

No, there is no excuse to come out of the gates as sloppy as we did, but the officiating was horrible in the 2nd period, and I'm going to go ahead and say that it has at least some effect to the end result of this game, regardless of the final score. It's unacceptable in what is supposed to be the highest standard of hockey out there, that's for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad