GDT: 1/21/14 - WILD @ STARS - Heater/Suter Birthday Edition / 7 pm CST / NBCSN, TSN2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soldier13Fox

jävlar anamma (f'ing embrace, get with it)
Sponsor
Oct 8, 2013
Coon Rapids
rivers-worst-day-ever.gif

I don't know how many times if seen that gif ..... But I can't read his lips for ****.

"Worst game ever"?

tyratoku

May 28, 2010
MN
Are you actually allowed, as a coach, to protest the refereeing of an NHL game? I mean, it should be allowed, but is it?

Yeo made a comment after that Sharks game during the post-game interview but then had to hardcore backtrack afterward.

So I mean, he could, but he won't. And if he did, he's apologize afterward.

nero1gnf14.gif

tyratoku

May 28, 2010
MN
I don't know how many times if seen that gif ..... But I can't read his lips for ****.

"Worst game ever"?

Worst Day Ever.

It was after he completed 95% of his passes, scored three touchdowns, and his team was up 28-7 going into halftime.

They lost 35-28, I believe. And Rivers(the guy in the gif) didn't complete a single pass in the entire second half. It was the most embarrassing collapse by a single player in years.

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
Refs suck donkeys. But the Wild keep blowing it. Again, two separate chances on that PP, but one too many passes resulted in turnovers. And if they scored on that powerplay, that penalty shot doesn't happen.

GORGO

Dec 10, 2011
BABBITT, MN
Are you actually allowed, as a coach, to protest the refereeing of an NHL game? I mean, it should be allowed, but is it?

Please!. Enough already about the refs.. This team stinks! You can't make chicken salad out of chicken s***. Very little forward talent.. 2 defenseman. No goaltending and no coaching. Pretty much spells trouble as far as I can see..

Puhis

Nah.
Jul 4, 2011
Jaervenpaeae
Please!. Enough already about the refs.. This team stinks! You can't make chicken salad out of chicken s***. Very little forward talent.. 2 defenseman. No goaltending and no coaching. Pretty much spells trouble as far as I can see..

Spelling trouble is all I see.

No offense.

tyratoku

May 28, 2010
MN
That arena looks so empty.

Anecdotal evidence, small sample size, so on and so on, but I haev lots and lots of family in Texas and go down somewhat often.

The last time I went down I brought my Wild hat and had the idea of travelling to Dallas to catch a game. Nobody in my entire Texas family (20+) knew the Stars even existed. They had no idea.

And yet another penalty.

This entire game is pretty much the refs telling us we cannot do a damn thing.
referee-shaming-a-player-22073.gif

Avder

The Very Weedcat
Jun 2, 2011
A place.
If the Wild were to pull off a miracle in the next 2 and a half minutes I will wear a my little pony avatar until the 2016 Draft.

melinko

Jun 13, 2010
Minnesota
Granlund/Pominville have been really disappointing in this stretch.

That line can't do anything because both of them can't handle people checking them.

Coyle has been the one to really step up with Koivu/Parise going down.

Avder

The Very Weedcat
Jun 2, 2011
A place.
I really wish broadcasters would find a way to put up rink mics that dont pick up the sound of idiots slamming on the glass.

Puhis

Nah.
Jul 4, 2011
Jaervenpaeae
I really wish broadcasters would find a way to put up rink mics that dont pick up the sound of idiots slamming on the glass.

Since I don't have a .gif of some guy tiredly nodding and agreeing with you, I'm going to have to use words.

I agree. It's really gets on nerves when some idiot stands up, blocking the view of people behind him/her and then starts slamming the glass like a caged monkey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad