Confirmed with Link: Calum Ritchie signs ELC

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Alienblood

Nov 22, 2021
Not at all. I’ve watched Ritchie 10x more than any Avs fan combined. I get the argument for him getting 9 games due to the injury situation, but he isn’t ready. Nice goal tonight for sure but was quiet most of the game. You guys have 1 good prospect with NHL upside, and it’s him. You have to be very careful with his development, especially since he lost all off season last year. He’s a tall kid but he’s not built at all.
he's pretty solid looking now.

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
he's pretty solid looking now.
Depends on your definition of "solid looking" I guess:

HLosI2z.png

McMetal

Writer of Wrongs
Sep 29, 2015
agree to disagree. Development in hockey is all about puck touches and playing in all situations, which he won’t get in the NHL this season. It’s just a bad look for the Avs, he’s clearly not ready to play at this level and his body is not developed for it yet. Prime years of Mackinnon and Rantanen and they’re pinning their hopes on a 19 year old.
Well, if he starts out on the 2nd line, you can bet he'll get plenty of opportunities for those. He's also be a shoe-in for the half wall on the 2nd PP unit, for that matter. And he's not expected to be a PKer, so I wouldn't lament his lack of deployment there.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad