GDT: 1/21/14 - WILD @ STARS - Heater/Suter Birthday Edition / 7 pm CST / NBCSN, TSN2

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Puhis

Will accept caffeine.
Jul 4, 2011
Jaervenpaeae
Anybody see Benn hitting Pomminville in the head twice with that puck tied up? Dirty mother ****er.

Has happened a lot in this game. We've been absolutely mauled in the corners and refs are doing nothing about the blatant slashes and cross-checks.

Time to respond. Ah, who am I kidding, we never do.

Oh, PK. Nino gets two minutes for responding. That was a ****ing weak call.

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
That was a weak call. If that's interference, then the Stars have done PLENTY of it in the past two games.

Minnesota

L'Etoile du Nord
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2011
Wait... They just showed the replay and I couldn't tell what happened. :laugh:

Oh well. Cue the knee-jerk reactions.

Kaptain

WarBortles
Feb 7, 2013
Florida
Maybe, but that gif is gold.

gif-the-big-bang-theory-penny-erotic-644409.gif

llamapalooza

Hockey State Expat
Aug 11, 2010
Montréal
One of our worst starts of the season. Hope Yeo is screaming his head off. Chance to eliminate the most-hated team in the division and you don't even show up to work?

Jesus, have some ****ing pride.

(Mitchell excluded. He gets a free pass tonight.)

Puhis

Will accept caffeine.
Jul 4, 2011
Jaervenpaeae
Oh man, if only Cooke had seen that Cole hit coming. Elbow to the head and no helmet would've sent a statement.

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
I get the feeling the refs are gonna call everything to keep us up against the wall to make sure we don't retaliate for the last game.

Puhis

Will accept caffeine.
Jul 4, 2011
Jaervenpaeae
One of our worst starts of the season. Hope Yeo is screaming his head off. Chance to eliminate the most-hated team in the division and you don't even show up to work?

Jesus, have some ****ing pride.

(Mitchell excluded. He gets a free pass tonight.)

Sparky - Holla - Barky has been our only good line tonight. The rest look somewhat off.

Minnesota

L'Etoile du Nord
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2011
Bacon bowl!

Just put bacon in the bacon bowl - then continually shove morsels into my mouth until I die from happiness.

Northland Wild Man

Finnesotans?
Jun 14, 2011
Grand Forks, ND
It really is too bad the Wild can't get fair treatment from the officials at all in this league. Just keep giving all the calls to the favored teams.

The players should take things into their own hands at some point.

Anyway, the Wild once again come out flat. How many times do we have to watch that crap before a change is made.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad