Post-Game Talk: 06/24/24 8PM ET SCF Game 7: STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS!!!

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

WaitingForThatCab

#1 Nick Cousins Fan Account
Mar 11, 2017
Hyman’s face on this shot, he turned out to be a pretty good player and who knows how his career would have worked out here, we were meh back then but it always stung that he never gave the organization a chance, went to play somewhere else and here we are today. Same franchise you moved on from celebrated last night while you cant do anything but watch. This sport is cruel man, no hard feelings, just one of those storylines that happen in the sport.

Nah, f*** that guy.

Felidae

Sep 30, 2016
Mcnocups got 1 5v5 point with barkov on the ice

Shouldve been him or bob
Barkov will never get the appreciation he deserves outside of Florida fans.

It's crazy how fast the narrative shifted on the main boards when Oilers started winning, all of a sudden you had people acting like Barkov couldn't stop McDavid.

No, Knoblauch just made an effort to keep McDavids line away from Barkov's lmao.

Rat Trick

#CatsAreComing
Apr 23, 2014
1000013201.jpg

This year I waited until the ultimatum victory + added my daughter's jersey - and no, I don't like umbrellas 😂

We are Stanley cup champs, let's goooo!!!!

Love ya all!

IceKitties

Dec 31, 2017
Florida
If anyone should have won the smythe on the Panthers it was Barkov. Who was consistently the best Panthers player. Bob gave up how many one on ones in a row? And it could be argued he was second best to three goaltenders he faced this postseason. Bob had some highs, but he also had some lows this post season. But he's got the cup, and that's all that matters now!
I love Bob so much but yes, Barkov should have won the Conn Smythe. I felt this way even when the Panthers were on the verge of sweeping in game 4, when Bob had played out of his mind in the first 3 games. I heard a lot of non-Panthers media saying Bob was a lock for the Conn Smythe if the Panthers won, but I think the majority of Panthers fans would give it to Barkov. It's a little less obvious to see Barkov's two way influence on the game, but Panthers fans realize it from watching Barkov all the time. It's easy to be lazy and look at the stat sheet and think Barkov isn't putting up tons of goals and assists, so let's give it to Bob. Who DID play amazing overall and would have been worthy of the Conn Smythe as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad