Post-Game Talk: 06/24/24 8PM ET SCF Game 7: STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS!!!

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

WaitingForThatCab

#1 Nick Cousins Fan Account
Mar 11, 2017
1719326152126.jpeg

The elbow pad is optional.

austropanther

Jul 21, 2015
Bregenz
Wait you already had it? I just changed mine like 20 minutes ago. I can change if you did
No no, you had it first. I had the idea for it and checked for a GIF pretty right after it happened, could not find one and my computer skills are limited. So I basically stole yours.

What is the etiquette in this case? You clearly had it first, so I gladly step aside

Reactions: RogerRoger

Mogo

Jun 26, 2002
No no, you had it first. I had the idea for it and checked for a GIF pretty right after it happened, could not find one and my computer skills are limited. So I basically stole yours.

What is the etiquette in this case? You clearly had it first, so I gladly step aside

I dont know what the etiquette is but I made a new one. You choose which one you want ;)

Mogo

Jun 26, 2002
I am already here! Hopefully Zito comes too. OJ told during the game that Zito was basically living in Helsinki in the late 90s when OJ played for HIFK. That 1997-98 winning team had three players who became Stanley Cup champions, namely Brian Rafalski, Tim Thomas and Kimmo Timonen. All in all, it's the greatest team ever played in the Finnish league. Before that there were a couple of HIFK players who won Stanley Cups. Carl Brewer who built the HIFK identity, had won three and the legendary Esa Tikkanen won 5 SCs (4 in Edmonton and 1 in New York). It's great that Anton joins that group of champions. He'll bring the cup to Stadi!

View attachment 886872

Dude I live next to the airport ;)

WaitingForThatCab

#1 Nick Cousins Fan Account
Mar 11, 2017
I dont know what the etiquette is but I made a new one. You choose which one you want ;)

Oh, they had Lu on the drum? Okay, somebody shoulda told me he was gonna be the guy doing it, I would have put money on the game. It's all making sense now.

Reactions: Chaos2k7

zeroG

Jul 5, 2006
Somerville, MA
Can't believe this went in, lol. And it was the difference!
View attachment 886939

3v4. PK called it out. kulak misread it. but what made it dangerous is swaggy, who started the rush from behind the net then busted his ass to get ahead of the puck and charge right down the middle. reino was looking pass the whole time and when you've got barky and swaggy dive-bombing you, it can be a distraction.

but also, yeah, skinner's going to have nightmares about that for years.

Naych_PHX

Feeling Salty
Jun 14, 2004
phoenix
Congrats guys. You're living the dream, as a Coyotes fan. Bob should have got the Smythe but, hey I don't think Bob cares.

And Maurice I always liked. He's been through some shi*. He knew he had to quit the Peg and he brought you guys the Cup. Happy for everyone. OEL rasising the Cup...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad