Post-Game Talk: 06/24/24 8PM ET SCF Game 7: STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS!!!

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mogo

Jun 26, 2002
Sinking in slowly

So happy Luongo finally got his cup too

kind of how it felt last night, eh?

how far away has this day felt at times? how many years with no playoffs or 1st round losses? talking about our top 10 prospect pool?

holy shit.

Time to start that top 25 prospect pool ;) Oh hell.. we aint even got 25

Gizmo Tkachuk

Registered Loser
Sep 23, 2009
Florida
Got so many to share

Tkachuk is a f***ing legend

Attachments

• IMG_3568.jpeg
    IMG_3568.jpeg
    448.1 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_3573.jpeg
    IMG_3573.jpeg
    263.4 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_3566.jpeg
    IMG_3566.jpeg
    425.6 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_3580.jpeg
    IMG_3580.jpeg
    376.2 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_3582.jpeg
    IMG_3582.jpeg
    338.1 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_3586.jpeg
    IMG_3586.jpeg
    251.4 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_3588.jpeg
    IMG_3588.jpeg
    398 KB · Views: 1

GOilers88

#FreeMoustacheRides
Dec 24, 2016
Will fully admit that I'm salty as hell and way more angry than I ever thought I'd be.

But once that goes away I'll be back to normal, and happy to see a team that has never gone the distance put it all together. You guys have a great team over there, and I love the way they play. I'm a big fan of POMO and couldn't be happier for him.

Congrats guys, your team deserves everything they got this year, and if anyone can understand the way I feel right now it's probably you guys.

Hell of a season, hell of a post-season, and one hell of a Stanley Cup Finals.

Cheers to you guys.

barkovcanfinnish

Stanley Cup Champs 2024
Sep 22, 2014
Chicago, IL
Will fully admit that I'm salty as hell and way more angry than I ever thought I'd be.

But once that goes away I'll be back to normal, and happy to see a team that has never gone the distance put it all together. You guys have a great team over there, and I love the way they play. I'm a big fan of POMO and couldn't be happier for him.

Congrats guys, your team deserves everything they got this year, and if anyone can understand the way I feel right now it's probably you guys.

Cheers to you guys.
Full marks to your group. I know it probably stings really bad right now but you have nothing to be ashamed of. Great series friend.

Chessarmy

Mar 16, 2009
Florida

Cheers to you guys.

Thank you, and I have to tip my cap to your team for almost pulling off a historical comeback. Gave us all a giant heart attack. Much respect to your guys for not giving up until the very end.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad