GDT: 03/07 GAME 56 Our Buds vs a few BJ's

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

keonsbitterness

Sep 14, 2010
south of Steeles
MOST punchable face is Ellis from Die Hard

harry-ellis-hart-bochner.gif
"Hans, *bubby*, I'm your white knight."

Reactions: Anthrax442

Nylander88

Aug 13, 2016
Ontario
That 2nd goal was 100% on mathews & marner. Like I said, leafs are getting the sh.t kicked out of them physically again. How does an nhl team end up with an entire squad so SOFT. It's embarrassing watching what cbj's are doing g to the leafs.
Domi was trying to grab Dubas' attention. Was trying to sell himself haha

as Pure as Evil

Sep 18, 2011
Hell, Alberta
beyond simmonds the whole team is a group of pacifists. i defended it during thier late teens and early 20's but ffs these guys need to do something. hit fight show some push back or another ones going to go down in game 82 cause some piss pot takes his shot cause not one team in this league have any fear of any retaliation from these boys

mcleex

Fire Parros
Jul 3, 2009
beyond simmonds the whole team is a group of pacifists. i defended it during thier late teens and early 20's but ffs these guys need to do something. hit fight show some push back or another ones going to go down in game 82 cause some piss pot takes his shot cause not one team in this league have any fear of any retaliation from these boys
I agree, although Bunting is also a shit disturber

Everyone else soft AF

Reactions: saffronleaf

theTTC

Aug 17, 2010
A guy I work with grew up with Jenner and says he's hands down the dumbest guy he's ever known. The face definitely matches that description.
Jenner has already earned more money than anyone here will in their lifetime, loves what he does for a living, and has his pick of the ladies I'm sure. So I don't see your point.

Gallagbi

Formerly Eazy_B97
Jul 5, 2005
Mitch did a fly by
Matthews did a fly by on the same guy
Lilly left his man to cover for their fly by's

Somehow it's all Liljegren's fault
Usually when you switch off thr most dangerous man to a lesser threat its a mistake. That's what happened

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad