GDT: 03/07 GAME 56 Our Buds vs a few BJ's

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

1specter

Sep 27, 2016
Taking the Columbus money line at 3-0 would've been smart.

Also Mikheyev has been playing rather selfish this game..

Aashir Mallik

Apr 19, 2019
That second period killed a lot of the vibes of this game.

they don’t have that killer instinct everyone likes to talk about

MSZ

Car guy
Oct 5, 2014
Scarborough
Say what you want about bad D or bad positioning by Mrazek. The other guy, Merzlikins has stopped everything in the 2nd period for his team.

Reactions: supermann_98

ER89

Jul 25, 2018
f***ing put Brodie back with Rielly and have one decent pairing for f***s sake. Get Lilly with Holl. Good f***ing grief. Would be nice if Taveras did something and if willy f***ing played with a pulse.

2 Slick

Oct 23, 2017
Toronto, Ontario
Mrazek .890% 3.22 GAA on the season, tonight, .889% 2 GAA so far.

Second goal isn't on him, but every big chance equates to a goal every single time. Every deflection goes in.

Can't do anything in the playoffs with trash numbers like that from your goaltenders every single game.

frizzer1

Oct 19, 2013
Keefe break up Tavares-Nylander ffs

1st line
Robertson-Kerfoot-Nylander
Mikeyev-Tavares-Engvall
Simmonds-Kampf-Spezza

3rd and 4th line are offensive black holes
Agreed.
Kerfoot and Nylander did well together in the playoffs .
Tavares to the third line with grinders is probably where he belongs now.

Reactions: saffronleaf

Aashir Mallik

Apr 19, 2019
As of now, Tavares and nylander could be replaced by Tyson Jost and Alex Nylander and you would never be able to tell

these guys are so pathetic, you can tell when the rookie who doesn’t even get trusted enough to start in the d-zone with them is carrying the line

LeafsFan89

Jan 2, 2011
As soon as we get a 2+ goal lead, I don't get excited because I know the Leafs are going to lose it or make it difficult on themselves.
In all honesty, it is going to take a few seasons of not blowing multi goal leads 90% of the time to reverse this reaction.

Teeder Keon

Defeat does not rest lightly on their shoulders
Mar 11, 2019
Deep in the Purple jungles of BC
Boone -Jenner

upload_2022-3-7_17-52-6.jpeg

makbeer

Sep 28, 2006
2nd clb goal was on the D. The forwards switched and the puck wasn’t in a threatening position and then inexplicably the d leave their man and go chasing the forward too.

SeaOfBlue

The Passion That Unites Us All
Aug 1, 2013
Mrazek .890% 3.22 GAA on the season, tonight, .889% 2 GAA so far.

Second goal isn't on him, but every big chance equates to a goal every single time. Every deflection goes in.

Can't do anything in the playoffs with trash numbers like that from your goaltenders every single game.

Meh at least none of the goals are soft AF today. He's making the saves he should be making at least, and that is all the Leafs need to win a game.

But obviously sucks that pretty much the two most dangerous chances CBJ has had this game ended up in the back of our net.

DraftSchmaft

Jul 29, 2021
2nd clb goal was on the D. The forwards switched and the puck wasn’t in a threatening position and then inexplicably the d leave their man and go chasing the forward too.
The only knock I have on our dynamic duo is their D gets a bit sloppy when it's 4v4 or 3v3

Reactions: makbeer

IrishInOntario

May 18, 2013
I'm not so sure Wilson or Reaves care what Domi does to Justin Holl lol there's a reason you won't see him do that against Washington or New York though. But come playoff time, we'll kill em with kindness haha

A little bit more of this is what I'm talking about... Only difference being that Sabourin let's up when Domi goes to the ice, where as Max always keeps punching when the opponent is already down. So if you could replicate this, with about 5 more that drilled his head into the ice and put him out for a while, this fan of blood sport would be left smiling!

Reactions: dubplatepressure

2 Slick

Oct 23, 2017
Toronto, Ontario
As soon as we get a 2+ goal lead, I don't get excited because I know the Leafs are going to lose it or make it difficult on themselves.
In all honesty, it is going to take a few seasons of not blowing multi goal leads 90% of the time to reverse this reaction.

Yeah, I'm pretty immune and numb to all of the big offensive numbers the Leafs put up. I know that even with a three or four goal lead, they'll most likely give it up or struggle to win it in OT.

Defense and goaltending has sucked the excitement out of the games for me.

Reactions: Antropovsky
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad