GDT: 03/07 GAME 56 Our Buds vs a few BJ's

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

9Iron

Nov 25, 2009
Watch this team lose this game that they should win 100 times out of 100. An embarrassment to sport.

HockeyVirus

Woll stan.
Nov 15, 2020
Why are people oofing Lilly? It was Rielly there IMO. Marner got beat Liljegren took him Rielly should have taken the guy instead he just stood there doing nothing

Reactions: saffronleaf

saffronleaf

May 17, 2011
Toronto, ON
ugly defensive coverage. why did reilly and liljegren just complete desert the front of the net? they need to communicate.

and of course marner got rekt on the play but you still hope there's some D back there.

Coachcorner

Senor Martinez
Sep 28, 2017
It’s never easy.
Again sizire, I tell ya'll this: We would need a tavares 91 nylanders goal.... we have played an ok good game, gangsta, but if our other fools millionares ain't scesoreing...................................................................... dirt me baby. Dirt me.

Reactions: DarkKnight

kevsh

Nov 28, 2018
Admit it, as soon as the buzzer sounded at the end of the first, with the Leafs up by 3 and completely dominating the period you knew the Jackets had them right where they wanted them.

At least jaded me did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad