GDT: 03/07 GAME 56 Our Buds vs a few BJ's

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

PromisedLand

I need more FOOD
Dec 3, 2016
Hogwarts
Agreed.
Kerfoot and Nylander did well together in the playoffs .
Tavares to the third line with grinders is probably where he belongs now.

Gotta get different looks anyway; JT-Nylander is not a good mix.

everytime i see Nylander or Robertson (Kerfoot B4) make a pass or lay the puck in JT is so freakin' slow to get there and Tavares' pivot is so slow if opposition exits JT cant even get back in time

Reactions: saffronleaf

Carltons Cup

Let's Do This..
Feb 22, 2018
Willie is going through the motions.

Drop Willie to the 4th line and play Kerfoot on the 2nd line.

Send Styles a message....

keonsbitterness

Sep 14, 2010
south of Steeles
scale

Reactions: Teeder Keon

LeafsFan89

Jan 2, 2011
Yeah, I'm pretty immune and numb to all of the big offensive numbers the Leafs put up. I know that even with a three or four goal lead, they'll most likely give it up or struggle to win it in OT.

Defense and goaltending has sucked the excitement out of the games for me.

And the random selection of rules to enforce by the refs.

Hockey 4 Life

Feb 10, 2012
Our defense needs to be rebuilt and unfortunately we need two new goalies. I'd move all of holl, dermott, muzzin, Mrazek and Campbell if he won't sign at a back up rate in the offseason. I'd also look into a hockey trade for Nylander for d or a grittier rw.

Rubyblue

Apr 13, 2021
That was actually Rielly that abandoned his man.
That 2nd goal was 100% on mathews & marner. Like I said, leafs are getting the sh.t kicked out of them physically again. How does an nhl team end up with an entire squad so SOFT. It's embarrassing watching what cbj's are doing g to the leafs.

Reactions: 57 Years No Cup

supermann_98

May 8, 2002
Visit site
f***ing sportsnet BS hockey break; time to go make sandwiches. See you folks in the 3rd.

#F-Sportsnet
You want hockey highlights form outta town? Go elsewhere ... nothing here to see but women's grassroots hockey and Ron McLean hopping on whatever the flavor of the month is for hockey inclusion

Reactions: ToneDog
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad