Half-Assed GDT: “We got left out of the party” amalgamated SCP thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
Kadri really just hurt his team. Wow.

Meanwhile, I thought that call on Josh Anderson was weak.

AjaxManifesto

Pro sports is becoming predictable and boring
Mar 9, 2016
St. Louis
WOW.....

This Blue Jackets vs Caps game is physical.

Some big hits....

Dude took a slapshot off the noggin.

WOW....

KirkOut

EveryoneOut
Nov 23, 2012
USA
I don’t have anything against Columbus. I just don’t want them to look like a better option for JT due to a deep run.

I will compliment their arena though. It is extremely nice.
I was there last season and it was a fun time even though the Blues got smoked. Nice arena, nice people.

PiggySmalls

Oink Oink MF
Mar 7, 2015
I was there last season and it was a fun time even though the Blues got smoked. Nice arena, nice people.

Yeah I went to a Blues game there in 2016. I really liked it there. Just don’t get their obsession with chili there. It isn’t even that good.

KirkOut

EveryoneOut
Nov 23, 2012
USA
Yeah I went to a Blues game there in 2016. I really liked it there. Just don’t get their obsession with chili there. It isn’t even that good.
haha I guess we were at the same game then (it was either october or november 2016). I went to skyline chili before the game. It seemed on par with steak n shake. got the job done yet unspectacular

Reactions: PiggySmalls

Shwabeal

Feb 24, 2016
Avalanche up 1-0 and on the PP. Would love for them to beat the Preds but would settle for them at least grinding out the series and wear them out. Maybe they can do what Nashville did to the Hawks last year. :nod:

KirkOut

EveryoneOut
Nov 23, 2012
USA
why are we rooting for the Avs? we really need the Jets to get eliminated as soon as possible and the Preds have a much better chance of doing that than the Avs

Shwabeal

Feb 24, 2016
What pick would Winnipeg's even be if they were to not make the conference final? It's gonna be ridiculously late regardless so who cares?

Shwabeal

Feb 24, 2016
every spot counts

Ehh, I'm really not to worried about whether BA gets pick 22 or pick 31, I have faith he'd make the right call. Would it be nice if he had a handful of extra players to pick from? Yeah, but don't think it'll make that big of a difference. Teams have vastly different rankings at that spot in the draft anyway. They could get their guy either way. I also don't expect the Blues to actually use that pick FWIW. Although, in that case, another team might value 24 significantly more than 31 so for trade value, you have a point.

AjaxManifesto

Pro sports is becoming predictable and boring
Mar 9, 2016
St. Louis
JR keeps harping on the Caps player chasing behind the net.

At least he didn't call him a "bonehead" like he did Petro.

JR is an ass. Dumb, one trick pony.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad