Half-Assed GDT: “We got left out of the party” amalgamated SCP thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Shwabeal

Feb 24, 2016
Probably about even. You're gonna run into a lot of unknowledgeable and annoying fans at either place but probably more so in Vegas so it evens out.

simon IC

Sponsor
Sep 8, 2007
Canada
Boo. Quick played lights out, I feel bad for him. Kings can win this. It's funny, participating in the King's GDT, the lack of scoring made me feel at home. It was like a Blues GDT, except they have a good goaltender. :(.

AjaxManifesto

Pro sports is becoming predictable and boring
Mar 9, 2016
St. Louis
I thought the Vegas pre-game show was corny as hell.

It's Vegas.... I didn't expect opera or stuffy ritual. But I see your point.

Everything there is an empty facade except for the hockey team...they are quite good

Ranksu

Crotch Academy ftw
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2014
Lapland
I watch viaplay. Love commercial time breaks. Eddie, Pierre and Emrick talking small talk each other without sensor. Best part is just end of periods when they sum up what they saw, like not professional way just way they see it, biased opinions.

TruBlu

Feb 7, 2016
Backes with the net front goal right in front of the crease. Man, I really miss that.

TruBlu

Feb 7, 2016
Toronto really gooning it up. That hip into wingels while on his knees up against the boards was stupid!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad