Half-Assed GDT: “We got left out of the party” amalgamated SCP thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

TruBlu

Feb 7, 2016
Anytime I see goalie interference called, I immediately think about when Jake was form tackled and slid ten feet out of the crease with no call. I'm convinced the refs just flip a quarter to decide if they call it or not.

Reactions: CaliBlues710

AjaxManifesto

Pro sports is becoming predictable and boring
Mar 9, 2016
St. Louis
Missed the game tonight...too much kids stuff going on. Glad Stas was able to do some damage to the Preds.

Ranksu

Crotch Academy ftw
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2014
Lapland
Dramatic game going bos - tbl. Rask lose his skate and referee didn't whistle the game break and tampa scored.

Majorityof1

Mar 6, 2014
Central Florida
Stastny seems to be having success in Winnipeg. He may not be willing to leave depending on how far they go in the playoffs.

I doubt they can pay him anything resembling fair. They have big raises for Morrissey, Hellebuyck and Trouba this off-season followed by Laine and Connor next year. They have a bunch of other RFAs due smaller raises as well.

carter333167

Apr 24, 2013
I doubt they can pay him anything resembling fair. They have big raises for Morrissey, Hellebuyck and Trouba this off-season followed by Laine and Connor next year. They have a bunch of other RFAs due smaller raises as well.
Agreed. I don’t see them paying him market rate. Now, if wants to accept less than market to stay there, I guess that’s a different story. In any case, while I love Stas,
and we could definitely use him next year, any significant term on a 33 year old scares me.

mk80

Jul 30, 2012
Caps got the 4-1 win today so I'm happy as I'm on their bandwagon for the Playoffs.

Quick start for the Preds

67Blues

Got it for Bobby
Mar 22, 2013
Section 111
Jets are just too damn good. Soon they have Vesalainen in their NHL roster.

Stacked team.
That is what happens when you suck for a while and get to build a team from high picks. Winny was starved for hockey and were just happy with a team again let alone a good one. That doesn't fly in a lot of cities, and probably wouldn't fly here in St. Louis.

Thallis

No half measures
Jan 23, 2010
Behind Blue Eyes
That is what happens when you suck for a while and get to build a team from high picks. Winny was starved for hockey and were just happy with a team again let alone a good one. That doesn't fly in a lot of cities, and probably wouldn't fly here in St. Louis.

They don't really have many high picks on their roster right now. Just Schiefele and Laine iirc.

shpongle falls

Ass Möde
Oct 1, 2014
The Night Train
The Jets Preds series has been as good as I'd hoped it be, really hope the Jets win this series. I'll say that even though I absolutely hate the Predators (their jersey's suck and that stupid country song when they score a goal, ugh) they do have some really fun players to watch, the Forsberg-Johansen-Arvidsson line was awesome tonight.

Majorityof1

Mar 6, 2014
Central Florida
Ha ha ha!!! AWESOME!! Subban is a disgrace. Love Buf!!!

I couldn't watch the game, but how is Subban a disgrace in that clip? He crossed checked Laine, but only cause Laine was blatantly holding his stick to prevent him from a line change. Then Laine hits him with a 2-handed baseball swing to the leg. If that hit a place with no padding, likely given shin guards mostly protect the shins not calf, then of course he is going to limp off ice. So Laine has 2 absolutely blatant and egregious penalties and you hate on Subban for falling down when taking a baseball swing of a slash to the back of the legs?

Stas almost "killed" Subbans with that cross check. LOL!

Or it was the baseball swing to the back of his legs by Laine, maybe?????

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad