Proposal: Zegras for Guhle, 1 for 1

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Baksfamous112

Jul 21, 2016
I think we can prob axe this thread and hopefully Montreal fans won’t show up asking for zegras anymore
With Montreal taking Demidov & Hage in the first round I don’t how Zegras would make sense now. He’s not going to play C over Dach or Suzuki and we have Slaf and now Demidov coming in next year at LW. I’m just not sure where he would fit

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
We obv won't as we have 3 wingers already better than Zegras...

Caufield Demidov Slaf

Thanks to your GM too!
We obv won't as we have 3 wingers already better than Zegras...

Caufield Demidov Slaf

Thanks to your GM too!

I don’t think we know if any of them are actually better than zegras yet

But I’m sure you’ll give me some story about guys you win with and what not, based on pretty much nothing

Mersss

Jul 12, 2014
Out there many some friends today? I know it’s raining outside in Montreal but I’m sure you could find something better to do than a petty post on a forum because someone else hurt your feelings
Much funnier to take a jab at Ducks fan that were hoping for a top pairing D or elite winger like Demidov only to draft the 2nd coming of KK

• Haha
Reactions: WhatTheDuck

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
Much funnier to take a jab at Ducks fan that were hoping for a top pairing D or elite winger like Demidov only to draft the 2nd coming of KK
Maybe Sennecke is our elite winger and RHS which was a big need.... you literally dont know yet... hes a late bloomer, could end up being an excellent pick.

C: Carlsson McTavish
LW: Zegras Gauthier
RW: Terry Sennecke
- Zegras/Gauthier can also play center if needed.

seems like a pretty good forward group, with a whole lot of potential.
Hell
Gauthier Carlsson Sennecke could be a really damn good top line

Wouldnt even call it jabs... its just making stuff up based on 0 about young players that arnt fully developed and being biased and unwilling to have neutral conversations... which is unfortunate because there are a lot of cool fans amongst the montreal fan base, but i imagine poster like you ruin these trade boards for them.

Last edited:

smirob

Jun 2, 2014
I wouldn’t do this, I’m not a huge Zegras fan- if we’re moving Guhle I would package for something bigger

LuGBuG

Quack Quack
Mar 16, 2006
Ducks
Ahhhh yes. Your extensive scouting job of a YouTube video on Demidov and nothing on the other guy no doubt makes you very qualified to decide who should’ve been drafted where.

waitin425

Jan 10, 2009
Canada
I would still like to add a piece. At this point though...it's gotta be via FA or a quantity for quality deal. Not making a hole to fill one.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad