OT: Golf 2.0

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Eyeseeing

Fagheddaboudit
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2015
@ps241 take the hfboards boys out to Niakwa :laugh:

Love that course.

Weather has been the shits this season, game hasn't been great. Finally posted a good one last night in some nice weather. 69, was 4 under on the front 9. Still only won 2/3 points in our Men's League haha
It’s very well looked after

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
@ps241 take the hfboards boys out to Niakwa :laugh:

Love that course.

Weather has been the shits this season, game hasn't been great. Finally posted a good one last night in some nice weather. 69, was 4 under on the front 9. Still only won 2/3 points in our Men's League haha

That’s an amazing score. The sport must be so fun when you shoot that low.

Went out for my first 18 of the season and my first 18 at Niakwa in three years. The back nine is really nice. Course is in really good shape.

I’m usually wild off the tee but today was perfect for golf and oddly I was feeling it??? I Shot a 39 on the front nine and was actually striking the ball well and felt confident. I over heated a bit on the back nine (what a hot gorgeous day) and my tee shot control regressed to the mean and I was a 44 on the back nine.

I am fit for an old f*** but the heat of the day took me down.

Fun golfing with my 15 year old son today.

Last edited:

jiho

Apr 30, 2012
I think Maurice should go golfing with Rory McIlroy to exchange stories

Reactions: GNP

Eyeseeing

Fagheddaboudit
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2015
I had my season shortened by that last year
I slipped and hyper extended my knee, old creaky joints don’t like that stuff
Well last year the knee hypertension