Yzerman is back!

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Nihiliste

Feb 8, 2010
Yzerman has also already got Detroit their future Hedman (Seider) and Vasi (Cossa). Now he’s got to find their firepower. Gotta say his team outshone Sakic’s as a player in the end and he’s probably going to do it again as a GM (twice)

FMichael

Dec 22, 2010
Wisconsin
Blackhawks will have more success over the next 10 years
Are you prepared to accept a new team name and logo change?

As an old fan of the Norris Division and resident 'Cheesehead' - I'll relish the obligatory team press conference when it all goes down...Oh - yeah - it'll all take place after the Brad Aldrich/Chicago based NHL team debacle is settled.....

Cardiac Jerks

Asinine & immoral
Jan 13, 2006
Long Sault, Ontario
Yzerman has also already got Detroit their future Hedman (Seider) and Vasi (Cossa). Now he’s got to find their firepower. Gotta say his team outshone Sakic’s as a player in the end and he’s probably going to do it again as a GM (twice)

You should probably apply for a scouting job and find them that firepower if you can already tell Cossa is the next Vasilevskiy 3 days after he was drafted.

hotcabbagesoup

"I'm going to get what I deserve" -RutgerMcgroarty
Feb 18, 2009
Reno, Nevada

You should probably apply for a scouting job and find them that firepower they need if you can already tell Seider is the next Hedman when he has yet to play a minute in the best league in the world

GetFocht

Indestructible
Jun 11, 2013

Lol

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad