GDT: YST G1 | Oilers vs. Canucks | 8:30PM | Streamed

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

GMofOilers

Oct 15, 2007
Mountains
Help a guy out please. I have a samsung smart tv, tried to open sportsnet.ca stream, says my video player does not support.

Tried finding it on youtube app in tv, cant find nothing.

Any help to stream on TV?

Da McBomb

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 9, 2004
Help a guy out please. I have a samsung smart tv, tried to open sportsnet.ca stream, says my video player does not support.

Tried finding it on youtube app in tv, cant find nothing.

Any help to stream on TV?

I know the oilers website stream works on my Samsung smart tv. But I'm sure someone will link the youtube channel when the game starts

t0nedeff

Jun 29, 2010
are you talking about the flames game or is there actually going to be a youtube stream for the Oilers game

Joey Moss

Aug 29, 2008
are you talking about the flames game or is there actually going to be a youtube stream for the Oilers game

Considering the Billy Moore's cup was live on YouTube I would assume this game will be as well. That's what I was planning on doing, just watching the game from YT on my Xbox one.

soothsayer

Oct 27, 2009
Any concern about McDavid's "safety" against the Flames should be utterly dissipated after watching that game. I'm convinced that there's not a single player on that squad who could graze his jersey, let alone make good on a run at him. I hope he plays tomorrow.

oilers2k10

Yak Don't Back Down
Mar 18, 2010
Any concern about McDavid's "safety" against the Flames should be utterly dissipated after watching that game. I'm convinced that there's not a single player on that squad who could graze his jersey, let alone make good on a run at him. I hope he plays tomorrow.

He won't. Remember even RNH got injured after tripping over the blue line..or was it red line..

subnet

5-14-6-1
Sponsor
Nov 6, 2005
PacNW
Flames trying to goon it up a bit. Bennett with some cheap hits. Ehlers almost got rocked.

I didn't know such an amazing playoff warrior would be allowed to play in a silly little prospect game? Must be hard for him to come down to this level...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad