Value of: Your teams best offer for Mitch Marner

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

TS Quint

Stop writing “I mean” in your posts.
Sep 8, 2012
marner aint going anywhere, now nylander might
Just like with Matthews, these guys aren’t going anywhere. They get all the money and none of the responsibility. If Keefe so much as says an unflattering word about the big contracts he will be put in front of the media, tail between his legs apologizing within 24 hours. The Leafs fans have unwavering support for their stars and good for them.

• Haha
Reactions: Golden_Jet

thusk

Jul 15, 2011
Chicoutimi
It’s weird to see factual numbers, I always thought Nylander stirred the drink in the playoffs from limited viewings.

nylander is more flashy and as a fan we all have tendency to watch only what offensive player did during the 1 to 1m 30 sec they had the puck on their stick during game... and in that part of the game nylander had been better ... but we also forget player playing 15-22 min / game without the puck on the stick. An area Marner completly dominating nylander by exemple is defensive game, his positionning, doing everything you can to bring back the ouck in your side

Washed Up 29YearOld

Bro Do You Even Hockey?
Apr 29, 2018
Buffalo NY
Not even PPG in the playoffs for a 99 point player, turns it over constantly in the PO's afraid of getting hit. If you take away that Tampa series where AV collapsed, he's sitting on 39 points in 43 games I believe.

Definitely good, but by his standards and 11 mil, very disappointing.

He is significantly better in the regular season than playoffs and was completely shutdown as soon as he played a real team in the Panthers

McVespa99

May 13, 2007
This is the part where a "99" point Selke finalist is worthless right HF?
He is not worthless. But he would be hard to trade for all the reasons listed in other posts. Cap, nmc, Future contract, lack of playoff production

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad