GDT: Your New Jersey Devils vs. Edmonton Oilers, 1 PM, MSG+: Another New Year Awaits

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jersey Fresh

Video Et Taceo
Feb 23, 2004
T.A.
enhanced-513-1611691639-1.jpg

Reactions: Devs3cups

Bleedred

I want goaltending
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
We are seeing live how you can only be a bubble team despite having two 50 point players.
Terrible GM that should be retired, who makes poor decisions and banks on unsustainably good play from a 38-39 year old goalie to continue in his 39-40 season. Despite the fact that it was not good the two years before that. You can't bring back a Smith-Koskinen tandem for this year. You gotta get rid of one of them. That's a TANK platoon. Some of the worst teams in the league have a better tandem than this.

BAD coach too. I think I was a kid the last time Tippett was actually a good coach.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
They can't keep being this non-chalant in the D zone.

Some really careless turnovers and weak clear attempts cost them twice and flirted with costing them again.

Guttersniped

I like goalies who stop the puck
Sponsor
Dec 20, 2018
We also have been dog shit in our own end so far tonight.

Cangi said Wednesday his heel is going to be an issue all year and it's still bothering him.

And then state TV pushes the narrative that's it's GOOD he plays like every game for the next month.

We need a 2nd goalie.
Blackwood can totally handle it, we only play “every other day” in January. (I caught that yesterday too.)

Guttersniped

I like goalies who stop the puck
Sponsor
Dec 20, 2018
They can't keep being this non-chalant in the D zone.

Some really careless turnovers and weak clear attempts cost them twice and flirted with costing them again.
Hughes blind pass to Drais wasn’t the best idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad