GDT: Your New Jersey Devils @ Philadelphia Flyers, 7 PM, MSGSN

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blender

Dec 2, 2009

giphy.gif

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Schmid now up to a .905% on the season and .923% in the month of November.

I wonder if anyone that actually has any say in the decisions is gonna look at that and then look at Vanecek’s .869% for the month of November and think “I. Think. We. Made. A. Mistake.”?

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Good enough to let him play tomorrow although I'd bet the farm Ruff goes right back to Vanecek. He made 45 saves on 48 shots. Vanecek would've let in like 16 goals.
I wonder if we can cut a deal with the Sharks to let Blackwood sit on our bench and put our jersey on and dress as tomorrow’s backup? Just for a game? He played tonight. Doubt he plays again tomorrow.

Vitek seems to play better when Blackwood is breathing down his neck.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
They were already ahead of them slightly (actually a virtual tie) in the standings on point percentage, which is how you should look at in season standings. They just pulled a half games ahead of them.

Tampa lost in regulation so I think we just pulled into the last playoff spot on Pts%

I believe you are right. P% we are now ahead of Philly and Tampa.

Tampa has played a lot of games.

jkrdevil

UnRegistered User
Apr 24, 2006
Miami
The officiating was idiocy from the moment they gave out a major. Because then you know how it goes, always have to manage the game to even out the PPs best as possible.
I think the make calls came in order once they saw Luke back and playing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad