GDT: Your New Jersey Devils @ Philadelphia Flyers, 7 PM, MSGSN

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Whaddagoal

The Sheldon Keefe Era Begins
Nov 28, 2005
New Jersey
coughing a lead away and not getting a regulation win against a divisional opponent is dog shit when you’re trying to jump that team in the standings.

They looked good in the first and progressively got worse.

Never play vitek.

Always find a negative. Just be happy with the win!!!

Coughing up the lead only after refs being jackasses....! Multiple no calls.

f*** that

jkrdevil

UnRegistered User
Apr 24, 2006
Miami
coughing a lead away and not getting a regulation win against a divisional opponent is dog shit when you’re trying to jump that team in the standings.

Never play vitek.
They were already ahead of them slightly (actually a virtual tie) in the standings on point percentage, which is how you should look at in season standings. They just pulled a half games ahead of them.

Tampa lost in regulation so I think we just pulled into the last playoff spot on Pts%

TF1970

May 9, 2021
Schmid is a bum. 3 goals is too much. Can’t win often giving up 3 goals.

Need to allow 2 goals more often to get the win, like Vitek did against Buffalo.

I’ll take back about the tying goal. I was pissed so didn’t see the replay of a tip. But at the end of the day .938 is .938. I thought both goalies played really solid. And the game as a whole had a weird feel for a lot of it. And I mean if smith doesn’t take that idiotic penalty maybe they hold it off in reg. Wasn’t a masterpiece but I thought they played a strong third period until the clusterf*** at the end. And about time they came out on the winning end of one that needed your goalies help.

SteveCangialosi123

Feb 17, 2012
NJ
Off the floor, on the board

1701399478382.jpeg

Devilsfan992

Apr 14, 2012

Never play vitek.
Flyers won't be there for long. Give them something to hope on before they ultimately fall.

TF1970

May 9, 2021
Y’all know I am as negative as they come when I feel it’s warranted. But anyone who is negative after a win needs to check themselves.

Reactions: Louskoolaid89

Drivingrain

Jan 17, 2021
Havent read back to see if this was covered already---

but NHLN studio guys think Smith is getting suspended for the slash

MachoDiablo

Mar 12, 2012
Jersey City
Gotta like one of the guys on NHL Network calling Smith's slash at the end "suspendable", meantime I'll bet money that they probably said a couple days ago that Trouba is just a cranky boy who's misunderstood because he didn't have his binky and nap before trying to kill a man by slashing him across the throat with a sharpened wooden blade.

...They're literally comparing Smith to McSorely.

Hisch13r

May 16, 2012
NJ
Good enough to let him play tomorrow although I'd bet the farm Ruff goes right back to Vanecek. He made 45 saves on 48 shots. Vanecek would've let him like 16 goals.

If there's a team to play Vitek against it's the Sharks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad