GDT: Your New Jersey Devils (5-3-1) @ Detroit Red Wings (3-3-0), 7 PM, MSGSN

Call Me Al

Aug 28, 2017
this is a welcome development.

i want to see them play well but with this opponent and the way they’ve been playing i won’t take too much from this game if they do win.

until they’re competitive with the good teams i still don’t have a ton of confidence they’re a good them themselves. banking points would be nice though

TrufleShufle

Aug 31, 2012
Great news 🐟

Who sits on D tonight ? 🤔
Hopefully Detroit does, am I right?
dice-man-oh.gif

Better Call Sal

Salnalysis
Nov 24, 2011
New Jersey
Great news 🐟

Who sits on D tonight ? 🤔

Gotta figure it's Nemec and Misyul.

They have another 3 games in 4 nights stretch starting tonight, so I wouldn't be surprised if they rotate guys back in to avoid throwing Luke and Pesce completely into the fire out of the gate. And then I wonder if they'll send Nemec down along with Misyul and call up a DeSimone to serve as the 7th guy and allow Nemo to play. Will be interesting to see what they do. Kovacevic's surprising start has given them a conundrum.

HoliksGhost

Oct 24, 2007
Gotta figure it's Nemec and Misyul.

They have another 3 games in 4 nights stretch starting tonight, so I wouldn't be surprised if they rotate guys back in to avoid throwing Luke and Pesce completely into the fire out of the gate. And then I wonder if they'll send Nemec down along with Misyul and call up a DeSimone to serve as the 7th guy and allow Nemo to play. Will be interesting to see what they do. Kovacevic's surprising start has given them a conundrum.
Either way, I’m interested in seeing how this sparks the team overall.

Deviled

Oct 10, 2024
Not sure how I feel about implementing two guys who havent played in months onto a team that just had its worst defensive game..

but heck, stranger things have happened and its two top-4 guys so. We shall see how it pans out. Edit: plus, they do need to begin ramping up at some point; just wonder if overlapping their first game is the wise decision

At the least im excited to see how things go lol

Last edited:
Reactions: My3Sons

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad