GDT: “Hurricanes blow.” [Games #7 - Oct. 24] Hurricanes @ Flames, 7pm MT, 4am EEST

Lunatik

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 12, 2012
"Hurricanes blow."
- a weatherman with an affinity for dad jokes

KPEVz9.gif

200w.gif

Flames Lines... maybe... they went in a blender late last game

Kuzmenko-Kadri-Coronato
Zary-Backlund-Coleman
Huberdeau-Pospisil-Mantha
Lomberg-Kirkland-Klapka

Bahl-Andersson
Weegar-Miromanov
Bean-Pachal

Wolf or Vladar

Carolina lines:

Some Aho and a bunch of jerks

In no way am I making light of the recent situations in the SE, much love to those affected by the hurricanes and to those that may be affected by the next, I think I can speak for all of us when I say stay safe. :heart:

Volica

Papa Shango
May 15, 2012
First time this season the Flames will actually be tested by a good team.

Will be a good 'can we hang' game.
Hockey is so random that it's hard to use single games as a measuring stick, but it'd be a good 'can we hang with these guys' type game.

Reactions: Straight Fire

super6646

Apr 16, 2018
Calgary

Kirkland is one of those coach falling in love with depth player and giving him a larger role even though it won’t work play that we see from time to time. I’m so used to it that I don’t bother complaining anymore lol.

I would like to see Zary get a real shot at some point just to see what we’ve got. Because right now we have a massive glut of wingers with nothing down the middle.

Last edited:

HighLifeMan

#SnowyStrong
Feb 26, 2009
Kirkland is one of those coach falling in love with depth player and giving him a larger role even though it won’t work play that we see from time to time. I’m so used to it that I don’t bother complaining anymore lol.

I would like to see Zary get a real shot at some point just to see what we’ve got. Because right now we have a massive glut of wingers with nothing down the middle.

I agree. I really struggle to understand this organizations unwillingness to give Zary a good look at C. He's the best zone entry player on the team.

Ace Rimmer

Stoke me a clipper.
I agree. I really struggle to understand this organizations unwillingness to give Zary a good look at C. He's the best zone entry player on the team.
I keep telling myself it's so he can learn from Mikael Backlund and being on a line with him.

Now I love me some Justin Kirkland, but I will be disappointed if Zary doesn't take at least a shift or two between Huberdeau & Mantha.

Some Other Flame

Dec 4, 2010
Zary's already decent defensively. If anyone on the roster needed the Backlund sheltering, it's Coronato (also Honzek and Pelletier).

This organization is just completely allergic to developing centers properly. Way too much fear and impatience.

Straight Fire

Mar 10, 2013
The West
Hoping for another W against a good team or at least they've been a good team in previous years

Yeah, more of the same though it looks like we're sort of alternating goalies which is whatever I guess. Maybe the clear #1 will emerge.

I'll guess a 4-2 win for us. Weegs and Ras get points.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad