GDT: Your New Jersey Devils (5-3-1) @ Detroit Red Wings (3-3-0), 7 PM, MSGSN

SJinNewJersey

Every single one of us, the devil inside
Dec 21, 2017
New Jersey
1729817382803.png

devilsblood

Mar 10, 2010
Issue is we are trying to win a game as well; cant be taking silly penalties for revenge

I agree Id like to see his shit pushed in lmao. So we take a number and, if it comes up this game, we give it a call
I don't think it was the type of play that really needs a response. It was sneaky little elbow. But he's probably expecting that hits a chest. And even at it's worst isn't causing severe damage.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
They've had a few shaky moments and Markstrom wants that second one back but as team they are playing hard and playing well. Hischier's line has been dangerous most shifts. Jack and Bratt looking good.

Luke had a couple of dumb dumb plays and Kovy is fighting it a bit, but I don't think any of the skaters are having poor games.

Marky needs to put up a clean 3rd and they have to keep working and the game winner should come

Deviled

Oct 10, 2024
I don't think it was the type of play that really needs a response. It was sneaky little elbow. But he's probably expecting that hits a chest. And even at it's worst isn't causing severe damage.
While I can agree with the sentiment, Larkin has played on that edge his entire career. Personally I think its in response to some of his injuries he has received

I think it was a strong enough play to warrant a response; just not one thats costing us a man without a situational reason

Reactions: Dylan9z9

devilsblood

Mar 10, 2010
They've had a few shaky moments and Markstrom wants that second one back but as team they are playing hard and playing well. Hischier's line has been dangerous most shifts. Jack and Bratt looking good.
He wants that first one back....because of the rebound.

Luke wants the 2nd one back.

Reactions: My3Sons

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad