GDT: Your New Jersey Devils (5-3-1) @ Detroit Red Wings (3-3-0), 7 PM, MSGSN

Hisch13r

May 16, 2012
NJ
74% xGF% all strength, 64% 5v5. Very, very good. I'd go great.

They need to clean up a few breakdowns but they've controlled play dramatically tonight.

I do think the breakdowns are probably undervalued in the numbers which make them look rosier. We've certainly controlled the puck for most of the night but the breakdowns have been really bad when they've happened. It's similar in a way to last year.

Devs3cups

Wind of Change
Sponsor
May 8, 2010
I do think the breakdowns are probably undervalued in the numbers which make them look rosier. We've certainly controlled the puck for most of the night but the breakdowns have been really bad when they've happened. It's similar in a way to last year.
Sure. I still think they're playing a solid, solid hockey game overall. Hopefully they come out with the W cause overall I'm happy with their play tonight.

TheUnseenHand

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010

Very similar feeling. It's nothing like the Buffalo games where they never really felt in doubt. This has all the earmarks of a really bad loss. They need to win this game, especially if they are going to continue to lose to good teams.

Reactions: Hisch13r

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad