GDT: Your New Jersey Devils (4-2-0, 8 Pts) @ Ottawa Senators (2-1-0, 4 Pts), 7 PM, MSG

NjDevsRR

Anything Can Happen In Jersey
Sponsor
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
Who were our goaltenders last season? :sarcasm:
IMG_5653.jpeg

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Pretty poor game but a win. Thought Markstrom, Nico, Siegs-Kovy were great. They're at least not digging themselves a hole in the standings but Jack's got to be soooooooooo much better and hopefully the team as a whole gets back to controlling play once fully adjusted to Keefe

Saying at least they aren't digging a hole when they are doing the exact opposite is such a glass half empty take.

5-2 and top of the division. I'm not sure what else you could want out of them from a results standpoint?

Hisch13r

May 16, 2012
NJ
Saying at least they aren't digging a hole when they are doing the exact opposite is such a glass half empty take.

5-2 and top of the division. I'm not sure what else you could want out of them from a results standpoint?

I mean I’m very clearly not talking about the results as the main point.

PizzaAndPucks

New Jersey Angels diehard
Nov 29, 2018
It's 3:30 AM and I am on vacation in Italy on the Amalfi Coast right now for 2 weeks. It's finally my first time here (34 years old and have dual USA & Italian citizenship) and i just listened to the game on my Grandmother's balcony of her apartment right next to the ocean (no vacations for Devils hockey haha). It's always good to hear Matt & Chico every once in awhile to get a break from the TV broadcast. It sounded like the Devils cake alive in the 2nd and 3rd but are still not getting enough out of guys like Jack , Mercer , Hamilton etc. Hopefully they get their games going soon but atleast the team has a good record 7 games in and we are getting better goaltending , an awesome penalty kill and some more production/jam from our bottom 6. Things that we lacked last season at large stretches.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad