GDT: Your New Jersey Devils (4-2-0, 8 Pts) @ Ottawa Senators (2-1-0, 4 Pts), 7 PM, MSG

NjDevsRR

Anything Can Happen In Jersey
Sponsor
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
Who were our goaltenders last season? :sarcasm:
IMG_5653.jpeg

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Pretty poor game but a win. Thought Markstrom, Nico, Siegs-Kovy were great. They're at least not digging themselves a hole in the standings but Jack's got to be soooooooooo much better and hopefully the team as a whole gets back to controlling play once fully adjusted to Keefe

Saying at least they aren't digging a hole when they are doing the exact opposite is such a glass half empty take.

5-2 and top of the division. I'm not sure what else you could want out of them from a results standpoint?

Hisch13r

May 16, 2012
NJ
Saying at least they aren't digging a hole when they are doing the exact opposite is such a glass half empty take.

5-2 and top of the division. I'm not sure what else you could want out of them from a results standpoint?

I mean I’m very clearly not talking about the results as the main point.

PizzaAndPucks

New Jersey Angels diehard
Nov 29, 2018
It's 3:30 AM and I am on vacation in Italy on the Amalfi Coast right now for 2 weeks. It's finally my first time here (34 years old and have dual USA & Italian citizenship) and i just listened to the game on my Grandmother's balcony of her apartment right next to the ocean (no vacations for Devils hockey haha). It's always good to hear Matt & Chico every once in awhile to get a break from the TV broadcast. It sounded like the Devils cake alive in the 2nd and 3rd but are still not getting enough out of guys like Jack , Mercer , Hamilton etc. Hopefully they get their games going soon but atleast the team has a good record 7 games in and we are getting better goaltending , an awesome penalty kill and some more production/jam from our bottom 6. Things that we lacked last season at large stretches.

DerekDevils30

Feb 2, 2007
Manitoba
Caps have beaten Vegas and just handed Dallas their first loss. They’re a tough team. Saturday will be a good test for the boys. Beat them once. Let’s do it again

Bcap88

Ruff season that’s for sure
Aug 12, 2011
Chicago
Last year team 2-0 lead woulda evaporated because they would have turtled and got shot into oblivion or they woulda have taken an unnecessary risk to get the third goal.

This year’s team in the third shut it down but also took chances to get the third when it was SAFE to do so

That’s coaching fellas

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad