GDT: Your New Jersey Devils (4-2-0, 8 Pts) @ Ottawa Senators (2-1-0, 4 Pts), 7 PM, MSG

Devs3cups

Wind of Change
Sponsor
May 8, 2010
Luke and Pesce can't be back soon enough

Dillon shouldn't be on the top pair
100% accurate, but we can’t use injuries as an excuse for anything though!! We have 2 top-4 D-men out. This stuff hurts for any extended period of time.

Guadana

Mar 7, 2012
St Petersburg
I don’t understand why the pessimism is being made a mockery.

After last season this team had A LOT to prove. If last season didn’t happen or we made the playoffs then I can understand people making a mockery out of those who critical or slightly skeptical right now.
If we are not winning we are losing like the biggest losers. Senators are really trying to gift the win to us, but Devils are really so bad enough, can't click, very lazy and not skilled not physical at all to make something on the ice at all, all of those shots were just accident.

Devs3cups

Wind of Change
Sponsor
May 8, 2010

After last season this team had A LOT to prove. If last season didn’t happen or we made the playoffs then I can understand people making a mockery out of those who critical or slightly skeptical right now.
Because we’re 6 games in, with a 109 point pace, .667 win percentage, with a new coach, a new system, key injuries, and it feels like the sky is falling. It just feels a bit much and overwhelming not even 2 weeks into the season.

Blender

Dec 2, 2009

6ca1d955e8f7a7749572c2ccd868a0c6c7b21a77.gifv

devilsblood

Mar 10, 2010
Because we’re 6 games in, with a 109 point pace, .667 win percentage, with a new coach, a new system, key injuries, and it feels like the sky is falling. It just feels a bit much and overwhelming not even 2 weeks into the season.
But it's 0-0 after one period vs Ottawa!!!!!!!!!!!1

Reactions: Dylan9z9

John Pedro

Feb 6, 2014
São Paulo
Are we sure Pesce can play the top pair though? I dont foresee a Hughes-Hamilton pairing being great defensively
Pesce has been doing it for years and Canes really missed him last season when he was injured. Dillon was a bottom/middle pair dman his whole career.

even if we roll with Luke-Pesce as top pair, we really just need to lesser Dillon's minutes and exposure. although I'd really like to split that Dillon-Dougie pair, they look slow as shit, loses a lot of board battles and offensively is just dougie shooting with no moviment or creativity

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad