GDT: Sabres @ Columbus 7 PM ET TV:MSG Radio:WGR550

K8fool

Sep 30, 2018
stomach of giant parasitic worm
That was a better period I think. Looks like both teams take turns not trying. Am I watching sports

Am
I just a moron

Is everything false

Does scum Columbus coach teach his players how to dive , slew foot and intimidate goalies.

I think I’d rather lose and beat this team to death.

NotABadPeriod

ForFriendshipDikembe
Oct 28, 2006
This is a wild game. Even if they win, it feels like a loss.
Maybe they'll get a loser point. They saw all the posts about how they couldn't lose properly last year and missed the playoffs due to lack of loser points, so they started working on fixing that yesterday, makes sense they'd continue today?

slip

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 19, 2005
Somehow we’re still in this. Maybe just take the moral victory and call it a night? We gotta be a top seed in the Moral Cup by now.

K8fool

Sep 30, 2018
This is a wild game. Even if they win, it feels like a loss.
I feel dirty liking that. But I’m so fook in lazy it’s easier to hit the agree button but we don’t have one

I cant wait for Samuelsson to start missing games due to injury again.
I like Sammy s game. I hate jokiharu and he just made an amazing move to keep it in along the blue line. For a goal I think.

K8fool

Sep 30, 2018
Yea everyone feels bad for cbj anyone they play is the bad guy.
Columbus and near it is the worst place for cops and apparently missing children and cameras in every Victoria secret that spread around our happy land. No CBJ sympathy. Just family sympathy.

Neither of our goalies have been good the past two nights. Make a save here or there and we may have had 4 points.
Great another dirty like comment.

Ehran

Sponsor
Feb 2, 2019
Texas
That we're still in this game is more a testament to how bad Columbus really is than any achievement by the Sabres.

DapperCam

Jul 9, 2006
Did that get tipped or just Levi not paying attention?

Sometimes you just need to score 6 goals to win…

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad