GDT: Your New Jersey Devils (10-9-5) vs. Nashville Predators (15-10-1), 7:30 PM, ESPN+/Hulu

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eggtimer

Jul 4, 2011
Calgary Alberta
Please win tonight and suck me back in and make me excited about going to Belmont tomorrow.
Whats / where is Belmont and what is there to get excited about? Im not trying to be an ass. I just honestly don't know anything about the place. Belmont as in where they have horse races?

Louskoolaid89

Let's Go!!!
Oct 14, 2017
Whats / where is Belmont and what is there to get excited about? Im not trying to be an ass. I just honestly don't know anything about the place. Belmont as in where they have horse races?
The municipality the NHL'S New York Islanders play their home games at.

Colin226

NJ Devils STH
Jan 14, 2011
Central NJ

Yeah the Belmont race track (famous for holding the final of 3 major annual horse races that are part of the "Triple Crown") sold a piece of land on their property to the Islanders for them to build their arena on. It's not a city name though. People just say Belmont to reference that the arena is next to the race track.

HBK27

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2005
Northern NJ
Not really, 7:30 home games are very rare and it’s typically for National TV. Usually Canadian TV.

I guess this is for ESPN but that’s weird so *shrug*, but we only have this and one other (scheduled, not traffic related) 7:30 home game, against Vancouver.

I would guess the visiting teams themselves would prefer 7pm games so they could get home earlier.

I wish there were more 7:30 starts, I’m often late for games, but they make them early for people who take the train home. (I think that’s the reasoning.)

Not the worst idea though to have a Friday night game at The Rock start at 7:30 for those fans that are driving into the city. I like the 7:00 start times for watching on TV, but getting in there that extra 1/2 hour would probably help - at least gives some more time for pre-game.

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
Why is it that every time we seem to THINK we have the Backup Goaltender issue resolved, crap happens? :banghead:

I’ve been thinking about this a lot lately and the only possible explanation is that it’s @Guttersniped fault. Her voluminous posts get read by the goalies in the NJ system it turns out. Well, the posts run on so long that the goalies sit in one place for hours at a time and their legs fall asleep in the chair and they get injured just getting up after several hours of reading how a trade for an obscure defenseman led inexorably to NJ acquiring a top notch player. It’s all on her.

SJinNewJersey

Every single one of us, the devil inside
Dec 21, 2017
New Jersey
Not really, 7:30 home games are very rare and it’s typically for National TV. Usually Canadian TV.

I guess this is for ESPN but that’s weird so *shrug*, but we only have this and one other (scheduled, not traffic related) 7:30 home game, against Vancouver.

I would guess the visiting teams themselves would prefer 7pm games so they could get home earlier.

I wish there were more 7:30 starts, I’m often late for games, but they make them early for people who take the train home. (I think that’s the reasoning.)
I remember when all the Devils homes games started at 7:45, it sucked.

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
kids a millionaire and hes riding around in the street on a scooter oh boy
So? Why should he act a certain way because he's a millionaire? What if he likes riding scooters? Should he have to have certain hobbies that only rich people have? Or conform to some sort of standard of rich folk?

Reactions: My3Sons

RyGuy

Mar 24, 2013
Medford, NJ
MV5BMDY4MzYxYzUtNmNiNC00MGJhLWE5OTAtYWY0NDVlMWRhNzE1XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTYyNDI4MzY@._V1_.jpg

winning tonight would be the cleanest, best pleasure. lgd
Its possible that I may the only one who got all of this *not because ive been on the show*

"And by your thang, you mean...."

".....my dick."

HyperX

Fire Ruff and co. !
Jul 21, 2021
Feeling a win tonight; Nashville won last second yesterday and we should have confidence going in

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad