GDT: You Need A Ski-Doo to Get to Winnipeg - Jest at Oilers 7:00PM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

KCC

Aug 15, 2007
Honestly I think the Leafs turning over 33% of their roster could be a REALLY bad move. They have 20 games to try and mesh until they face their nemesis in the playoffs...the dread first round
I think a lot of ppl are thinking the same thing. This isn’t like these were made in the off season and the season just started. With all those moves and with matthews clearly having an off year because he’s hurt, I think there were too many moves made.

BlackDogg

There is nothing to do in Mockingbird Heights
Oct 3, 2015
Bjugstad wikipedia:

"Bjugstad is nicknamed “Rotisserie Chicken” after he skipped dinner with his Panthers teammates and opted to purchase rotisserie chicken at Publix instead"

Top guy. Knows a thing or two about priorities and chicken.
Hopefully he had life insurance. Crazy

• Haha
Reactions: NedPlimpton

Mr Positive

Cap Crunch Incoming
Nov 20, 2013
They changed 33% of their team almost over night. They're gonna have 0 chemistry and it showed in their last 2 games
we shouldn't be so judgemental. They just beat the titans known as the Flames by one goal so obviously they are cup-bound

Sanchez

Jan 18, 2006
GMKH is walking around the rink with his chest pumped out.
du3AFAC.gif

tinfish

Jul 6, 2011
Edmonton
I don't get the love for the Leafs' deadline

Schenn on the top pair? LOL

They went for quantity instead of quality.
ROR was a good grab. Other than that they grabbed a few bottom 6 forwards and Jake Mcabe. Not sure what to think of him. Haven't watched him enough

WaitingForUser

Mar 19, 2010
Edmonton
GMKH is walking around the rink with his chest pumped out.
He should he may have won the deadline. Not seeing many cracks in our roster anymore. And it’s poised to get stronger next week with Kanes return. We have to the favorites to take the west. Even with our only adequate goaltending

Reactions: Oilhawks

Mr Positive

Cap Crunch Incoming
Nov 20, 2013
ROR was a good grab. Other than that they grabbed a few bottom 6 forwards and Jake Mcabe. Not sure what to think of him. Haven't watched him enough
Obviously though, McCabe is not close to what Ekholm is. The Oilers and Leafs were very similar teams. Great forward depth but the D had a lot to be desired compared to the true contenders. The Leafs needed their Ekholm trade. O'Reilly is nice (overrated, but still), but the defense was the weakness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad