GDT: You Need A Ski-Doo to Get to Winnipeg - Jest at Oilers 7:00PM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lay Z Boy GM

Sep 8, 2010
Vancouver
Bjugstad amazed of the arena.....probably thankful he's out of that f***ing barn at the University in Gary's City
It is truly amazing. I moved from Edmonton years ago and just recently flew in for a game for the first time in the new arena. I was blown away man. It’s truly incredible, that area downtown is transforming too.

Also the mall is pure nostalgia for me, loved it as a kid and it was pretty cool to check it out again. Totally relating to Biugstad in that interview

YakDavid

Dec 12, 2010
Honestly I think the Leafs turning over 33% of their roster could be a REALLY bad move. They have 20 games to try and mesh until they face their nemesis in the playoffs...the dread first round
But how did their power play change?

EchoesoftheEighties

HF Oil's Unofficial Shitposter
Jan 30, 2006
Edmonton
It is truly amazing. I moved from Edmonton years ago and just recently flew in for a game for the first time in the new arena. I was blown away man. It’s truly incredible, that area downtown is transforming too.

Also the mall is pure nostalgia for me, loved it as a kid and it was pretty cool to check it out again. Totally relating to Biugstad in that interview

I've been to 22 other arenas. Trust me, ours is among the best

Reactions: Lay Z Boy GM
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad