GDT: You Need A Ski-Doo to Get to Winnipeg - Jest at Oilers 7:00PM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

millax

Dec 24, 2005
Can't remember the last time I saw the Oilers actually kill the clock to end a period like that.

Like they actually just played defense to end a period. They ran the clock out without a toe drag or a drop pass. The defensemen smothered the puck in the corner and played defense.

BoldNewLettuce

Esquire
Dec 21, 2008
Canada
I have to say I liked the idea of ROR as a 3c but yeah the Leafs deadline is not as impactful as a top 4 d. Boston obviously had the best deadline followed by NY

at the moment you might say Edmonton considering how well they have played since Ekholm got here.

Tobias Kahun

Oct 3, 2017
I have to say I liked the idea of ROR as a 3c but yeah the Leafs deadline is not as impactful as a top 4 d. Boston obviously had the best deadline followed by NY

at the moment you might say Edmonton considering how well they have played since Ekholm got here.
we also have him for 3 more years, not a one and done.

Sanchez

Jan 18, 2006
Does anyone else think the rest of the team might be embarrassed with Ekholm walking into the showers with his giant wrench dangling around?
dodgeball-ouch.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad